Loudon vs Marion Co

Redskin15

4 hours ago, SEVEN said:

I don’t think we will be a player...too young. But there’s always the ‘Wilson Cates’ factor (LA circa ‘05)... and we got one. 

How good is Meigs? 

I'm going with Meigs in the East, Meigs beat Loudon in preseason and did pretty well, Meigs is a more balanced team, a lot of weapons on offense and the defense is stout, the most points scored on the starting defensive was I believe 14, Marion gave up 42 points to Sequatchie Co and Meigs holds them to 7, and Meigs will have the two best players on the field the QB is the real deal and that linebackers is a best.

How in the world did Loudon score all those points on MC? I figured MC would win. Loudon is slow and have not played anyone. Heck they barely beat signal mountain who I think Whitwell killed 40 something to 0. MC will be ready playoff time. I just don't think I have ever seen them give up this many points in a season. 

57 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I'm going with Meigs in the East, Meigs beat Loudon in preseason and did pretty well, Meigs is a more balanced team, a lot of weapons on offense and the defense is stout, the most points scored on the starting defensive was I believe 14, Marion gave up 42 points to Sequatchie Co and Meigs holds them to 7, and Meigs will have the two best players on the field the QB is the real deal and that linebackers is a best.

If Meigs QB and Linebacker are the best players on the field and their playing MC I would have to say #8 might have something to say about that!!!

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, piratetom said:

MC wins a close one. 42-35

Congratulations to the Warriors! You guys played hard! As for the officiating last night, it was the worst I have ever seen! That is the first time we have ever had that crew and they are awful!! I hope that they keep their Saturday jobs doing Cricket and Hopper games because that was pitiful for both teams! If that is all the Blount Co. association can send then we must make a change in officials! That was an embarrassment to the game! Good luck to the Warriors in your playoff run! Look forward to coming down to Jasper next year! Go Redskins!

1 hour ago, Volstate said:

How in the world did Loudon score all those points on MC? I figured MC would win. Loudon is slow and have not played anyone. Heck they barely beat signal mountain who I think Whitwell killed 40 something to 0. MC will be ready playoff time. I just don't think I have ever seen them give up this many points in a season. 

The defense isn't good at all. Offensively they can still cause a lot of problems for people. 

2 hours ago, tnredskin said:

Congratulations to the Warriors! You guys played hard! As for the officiating last night, it was the worst I have ever seen! That is the first time we have ever had that crew and they are awful!! I hope that they keep their Saturday jobs doing Cricket and Hopper games because that was pitiful for both teams! If that is all the Blount Co. association can send then we must make a change in officials! That was an embarrassment to the game! Good luck to the Warriors in your playoff run! Look forward to coming down to Jasper next year! Go Redskins!

Got to blame it on the refs!!!! Welcome to what we have to put up with Week after week! Reminds me of week 4 and how bad the refs were in that game.

3 hours ago, tnredskin said:

Not a warrior fan. I'm South Pittsburg but I did think the Warriors would win