Greenbrier at Springfield

LEON

9 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

really?? You guys struggled to win against that team you say didnt wanna play. God I pray these two teams play again because I would bet anything you wanna bet you get run off the field. You may not even beat a overhyped and way over rated gb team. This game should be billed the battle of the overated

Hey I think White House is hosting a class next Friday at 7 o clock and we would love to invite Springfield to attend it's called "how to be district champs"  I think y'all could learn a thing or two.

On 10/21/2017 at 6:49 PM, DANR said:

23 deserved the penalty on the long catch.  But the roughing the passer and the penalty on 8 out of bounds were a joke.  Even the TV announcers said so.

Before that long pass to 23 GHS converted a 3 or 4th down play were the receiver caught it and was tackled out of bounds and got up bouncing around staring one of our guys down and NO flag. Granted it was on GHS sideline near cheerleaders. 

8 minutes ago, BigBlue97 said:

How does it feel to lose to an overrated team? What does that make you? Hope you even make it the third round. If you turn the ball over like you did against GB you won't even see us in the playoffs. Tell one of the coaches to clean that up. It looks ugly. lol 

16 to 14 and yes we know you didn't have superman, batman, iron man, Thor, or whatever nickname y'all have for 23. I am sure Springfield needs him just as bad as Gotham city's needs batman. Lol lol

Watch it blue Satan :)

Edited by brian2000

35 minutes ago, BigBlue97 said:

How does it feel to lose to an overrated team? What does that make you? Hope you even make it the third round. If you turn the ball over like you did against GB you won't even see us in the playoffs. Tell one of the coaches to clean that up. It looks ugly. lol 

16 to 14 and yes we know you didn't have superman, batman, iron man, Thor, or whatever nickname y'all have for 23. I am sure Springfield needs him just as bad as Gotham city's needs batman. Lol lol

actually 23, 4, and 8. Never heard me saying about being ranked. No we dont deserve because we lost to a overated team. Hopefully yall can beat gb so we can come back to your house and send you home crying like the last time we met in round 3 in that toilet bowl. But I will not argue with you yall are obviosuly the better team. Just like GB according to the polls should have blowed the doors off of us. You can only hide behind paper for so long. That rematch is coming. And if you beat us I will tip my hate to you but I would bet my babys eyes if we played tonight we would win by 2 scores or more. You guys have had a heck of season it dont matter to me that you schedule cupcake out of region opponents. I get it you gotta get some swag back after 0-10 season im not even mad at you. Just please beat gb and dont screw it up yet.

Alright.... Alright.. I honestly don't want to play Springfield again. I think they are a nightmare matchup when they are clicking. However; I do believe WH would compete with them either way. I don't think WH is as good as their record indicates but they do keep winning which means something. This GB game will be a darn tough game as well. I think all three of us (WH,GB,SF) are very good football teams and on any given night can beat each other. I wish the best of luck to everyone but of course want the Blue Devils to come out on top. What can I say? I am a homer... lol

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, brian2000 said:

Worse officiating I ever seen.. GO JACKets

yes it was. first touchdown scored boy was out of bounds for springfield and when that guy came in and hit the boy who had no helmet 10 seconds after it popped off with no flag was horrid, could do this all day. bottom line it was a great game with great effort. congrats to springfield for prevailing. GB had several chances deep in the territory and couldn't convert.  just saying its football you could call a flag on potentially every play only option is to move on to the next one.

6 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

the whole team should have been penalized because you should never embarass a powerful top 5 team in the state like that!

far from embarrassing!!  GREAT GAME. be nice to have the luxury to snap it and just throw it as far as you can. some blazing speed on that team, but I give the trench battle to GB, they ran the ball effectively all night inside the 20,s but that speed when the field shortened made the difference. good luck to you guys going forward.

51 minutes ago, gobobcatd said:

far from embarrassing!!  GREAT GAME. be nice to have the luxury to snap it and just throw it as far as you can. some blazing speed on that team, but I give the trench battle to GB, they ran the ball effectively all night inside the 20,s but that speed when the field shortened made the difference. good luck to you guys going forward.

that one running back you guys got i think was #30 he is a hard nose runner.

9 hours ago, LocoLupe said:

Alright.... Alright.. I honestly don't want to play Springfield again. I think they are a nightmare matchup when they are clicking. However; I do believe WH would compete with them either way. I don't think WH is as good as their record indicates but they do keep winning which means something. This GB game will be a darn tough game as well. I think all three of us (WH,GB,SF) are very good football teams and on any given night can beat each other. I wish the best of luck to everyone but of course want the Blue Devils to come out on top. What can I say? I am a homer... lol

Well said and I can't blame a homer for pulling for his team. Just as long as long as they do it in the bad years as well as the good years because we all have both 

8 hours ago, gobobcatd said:

yes it was. first touchdown scored boy was out of bounds for springfield and when that guy came in and hit the boy who had no helmet 10 seconds after it popped off with no flag was horrid, could do this all day. bottom line it was a great game with great effort. congrats to springfield for prevailing. GB had several chances deep in the territory and couldn't convert.  just saying its football you could call a flag on potentially every play only option is to move on to the next one.

Bobcats played HARD to the very end. I tip my cap to Coach Elmore he had them ready to play

8 hours ago, gobobcatd said:

Your line on both sides of the ball is STOUT. #30 runs downhill and makes the first hit. I enjoyed the game, bands the WHOLE atmosphere. We will be pulling for our Robertson County Bros against BDP

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, gobobcatd said:

The helmet popping off and the player getting hit is the refs fault. They should have blown thep lay dead at that point but they let him keep going forward so naturally he is gonna get hit. I said at that moment that was horrible becaus ethey could have got that kid hurt. I mean what was the defense supposed to do stop let him keep going and score? That same official refused to throw a flag when they kept holding 23 on the deep routes. He was horrible all night for everyone. I think you guys honestly have a great shot at beating white house. Your pass defense just needs to step up alot.