Milan vs Lexington

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Booger said:

is covington goin to own this thing BPM.....never hear of'em til this year....and you let them have the upper hand

Booger just sayin :shock:

Covington has been around....a couple of silver balls from years past....latest was 2000 I think...beat Milan in OT on a 2 point thingy this year....prob rematch in 3rd round of playoffs....

11 minutes ago, cofo said:

Covington has been around....a couple of silver balls from years past....latest was 2000 I think...beat Milan in OT on a 2 point thingy this year....prob rematch in 3rd round of playoffs....

I believe that Covington mad the championship game four or five years back, with Carlos Williams running the ball. Someone care to confirm?

10 hours ago, cofo said:

Lex runs the ball during half time....kidding....Coach H has done a great job for the Big Red...Friday will be a fun game....no playoff implications...great game for both teams heading into final week....trivia....when was the last time Lexington played at Milan?...I'm thinking 1969....Coach Tucker's 1st year at Milan..some kind of bowl game in Milan...JC bowl maybe...that was back when 1-9 teams actually didn't make the play-offs....I think Milan won by a TD.....don't rack your brain Big Baby....that was WAY before your time....

Milan and Lexington played each other to start the season just a few years ago. Home and home series. I think one of the years was the 3-7 debacle where we missed the playoffs for the first time in 30 years. 2013 & 2014 maybe??

9 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I believe that Covington mad the championship game four or five years back, with Carlos Williams running the ball. Someone care to confirm?

Very true. That was back in 2012 under the old z plan. Milan and Covington were in the same district. Milan made the championship in 3A and got boat races by CAKe. And Covington made the championship in 4A and got beat down by Fulton. 

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:31 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don't know anything about Lexington this year other than they seem to be a little down from they normally are. Maybe some posters can give some insight?Who wins this one??  Here's to hoping my dawgs are shaping up for a playoff run. 

Both teams will playing for first round play off game at home. Should be a dandy!

14 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan and Lexington played each other to start the season just a few years ago. Home and home series. I think one of the years was the 3-7 debacle where we missed the playoffs for the first time in 30 years. 2013 & 2014 maybe??

my bad Big Baby....didn't remember Lex playing at Milan in a while...2013 was the year to forget....Milan missed playoffs....everything that could have gone wrong did that year....but those things happen.....