Mr. Football Nominees for DII 1A

FridayMainEvent

Have no problem with the kid. Great player and even better kid but not more deserving than Foutch. The problem is, I have no issue with who wins the award, I was just letting people know I believe he deserves it. Will I sleep the same if he doesn't win the award? Yep, but it seems you have a problem with my opinion which is fine but we are to the point now where I am saying and have already stated that STATISTICALLY he isn't deserving but he is the best player on what I BELIEVE is the best team in the division. 

2 minutes ago, BoomerBoy said:

Have no problem with the kid. Great player and even better kid but not more deserving than Foutch. The problem is, I have no issue with who wins the award, I was just letting people know I believe he deserves it. Will I sleep the same if he doesn't win the award? Yep, but it seems you have a problem with my opinion which is fine but we are to the point now where I am saying and have already stated that STATISTICALLY he isn't deserving but he is the best player on what I BELIEVE is the best team in the division. 

I have no issue with him being mentioned at all. He is a great player. 

Just now, CFAfan said:

I have no issue with him being mentioned at all. He is a great player. 

Glad we can agree. Also I will be honest I know him very well, and what I will say about him is he would rather win a state championship than mr. football. Much like all the other players mentioned I assume. Thats what it is all about. Hope everyone stays healthy.

5 hours ago, BoomerBoy said:

Glad we can agree. Also I will be honest I know him very well, and what I will say about him is he would rather win a state championship than mr. football. Much like all the other players mentioned I assume. Thats what it is all about. Hope everyone stays healthy.

I have only seen Hudl on the FC kid. What schools are recruiting him?