Mr. Football Nominees for DII 2A

FridayMainEvent

3 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Haha about "whine."You are the king of it on these boards. Lol  Just a fact though. Someone else agreed and said it here the other day out of the blue. Made me think about all of your silly, downright odd posts. The kid was third last year at best but this stuff happens alot in HS voting.  Keep pumping Memphis though. It'll maybe distract from the corruption and crime? :) 

Want cheese with that Whine?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Haha about "whine."You are the king of it on these boards. Lol  Just a fact though. Someone else agreed and said it here the other day out of the blue. Made me think about all of your silly, downright odd posts. The kid was third last year at best but this stuff happens alot in HS voting.  Keep pumping Memphis though. It'll maybe distract from the corruption and crime? :) 

Oh goodness, here we go again. He was the winner last year (rightfully so) and should be again this year. His numbers and ability speak for themselves. 

19 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

Snappy come back. Lol

You simply cannot handle that other people, including some ITT, thought someone else should have won it last year. Are you a relative? You seem to start the name calling stuff too quickly when others disagree? Odd response for sure. 

I'm glad you liked the comeback. It was a snappy repartee wasn't it?

Seriously ... you whine and moan about this award and make statements that don't have anything to do with granting the award. Who cares what you or anybody else THINKS should win the thing. These things are stats driven. But also, they take other factors into account, like wins and losses of the team the individual plays on, competition played against, the importance of what that player brings to his team. All quantifiable things.

Then here you come with ... I and others THINK so and so is better, Then you try to justify your statement with a caveat ... but my guys stats aren't going to match these guys stats because the team he plays on doesn't feature him like Lausanne features Eric Gray. Which is all ... (I'll keep it PG) NONSENSE.

So, you come in here and cry, and moan, and complain, and whine some more about how its not fair and yada, yada, yada. 

What-the-freaking-ever!

Give us all a break and bring stats with your statements. At least TRY to back up your claims with something quantifiable.

You do understand the word ... quantifiable, don't you?

Anyway ... bring some facts with you ... or ... you can continue to be a crybaby about it. Your choice.

Edited by kwc

6 hours ago, kwc said:

I'm glad you liked the comeback. It was a snappy repartee wasn't it?

Seriously ... you whine and moan about this award and make statements that don't have anything to do with granting the award. Who cares what you or anybody else THINKS should win the thing. These things are stats driven. But also, they take other factors into account, like wins and losses of the team the individual plays on, competition played against, the importance of what that player brings to his team. All quantifiable things.

Then here you come with ... I and others THINK so and so is better, Then you try to justify your statement with a caveat ... but my guys stats aren't going to match these guys stats because the team he plays on doesn't feature him like Lausanne features Eric Gray. Which is all ... (I'll keep it PG) NONSENSE.

So, you come in here and cry, and moan, and complain, and whine some more about how its not fair and yada, yada, yada. 

What-the-freaking-ever!

Give us all a break and bring stats with your statements. At least TRY to back up your claims with something quantifiable.

You do understand the word ... quantifiable, don't you?

Anyway ... bring some facts with you ... or ... you can continue to be a crybaby about it. Your choice.

Self awareness at all? I made a two sentence comment that did not include a personal attack and this is how far you've gone with it.  ?  It's amazing to me. Not just that you've gone on this tantrum but that you've repeatedly used the word "whine" and now "crybaby" because others have a different opinion?  Lol

25 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

Self awareness at all? I made a two sentence comment that did not include a personal attack and this is how far you've gone with it.  ?  It's amazing to me. Not just that you've gone on this tantrum but that you've repeatedly used the word "whine" and now "crybaby" because others have a different opinion?  Lol

Playerscoach, do you HAVE anything to quantify your claims or not?

If so, present your case.

Or ...

You can continue without it like you've done in the past. Your call.

head to head Kane Patterson took down Ernst last night. Ernst should have had good numbers, had at least 3 11 yard carries as an oddity, but was zero threat. Ernst stopped Patterson mano y mano from the one a third down and Kane just walked on him into the end zone on the next play. 2 really tough kids and leaders without question for their team. Patterson and McCormick are a dynamic duo and Ernst is a sole avenger. I predict it comes down to regional voting bias and BGA will split CPA, so it will be a wait until next yr to win the award for Patterson.  Methinks Lausanne will have another Mr Football in this class.

From the Commercial Appeal:

John Varlas, USA TODAY NETWORK – TennesseePublished 10:35 p.m. CT Nov. 17, 2017 | Updated 11:48 p.m. CT Nov. 17, 2017

Gray scores six for Lausanne

Lausanne is heading back to Cookeville to defend its state championship, thanks to a career night from Eric Gray.

The junior ran for 384 yards on 40 carries and scored all six touchdowns as the Lynx knocked off visiting Battle Ground Academy 42-21 in the Division II-AA semifinals. Lausanne (12-0) will take on Notre Dame on Dec. 2 at Tennessee Tech.

Gray scored on runs of 16, 2, 6, 66, 14 and 19 yards as Lausanne won its state-best 26th game in a row. 

Reach John Varlas at john.varlas@commercialappeal.com or on Twitter @johnvarlas.

Whoop!, There it is!

Edited by kwc

37 minutes ago, kwc said:

From the Commercial Appeal:

John Varlas, USA TODAY NETWORK – TennesseePublished 10:35 p.m. CT Nov. 17, 2017 | Updated 11:48 p.m. CT Nov. 17, 2017

Gray scores six for Lausanne

Lausanne is heading back to Cookeville to defend its state championship, thanks to a career night from Eric Gray.

The junior ran for 384 yards on 40 carries and scored all six touchdowns as the Lynx knocked off visiting Battle Ground Academy 42-21 in the Division II-AA semifinals. Lausanne (12-0) will take on Notre Dame on Dec. 2 at Tennessee Tech.

Gray scored on runs of 16, 2, 6, 66, 14 and 19 yards as Lausanne won its state-best 26th game in a row. 

Reach John Varlas at john.varlas@commercialappeal.com or on Twitter @johnvarlas.

Whoop!, There it is!

Nice looking stats there. Cam Wynn for ND had 25 carries for about 240 and 5 TDs