Mount Juliet vs Station Camp

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, steelcityroller said:

The only way that happens is if Cookeville loses to Siegel and Blackman beats Riverdale next week.

Not sure how that happens..Should Blackman beat Riverdale regardless of Siegel beating Cookeville it puts Riverdale Blackman and Cookeville all in a three way tie...at 8 and 2  based on tssa tie breaker  rules  Blackman takes two seed.. Riverdale has the head to head because they beat Cookeville  ... 

2 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Not sure how that happens..Should Blackman beat Riverdale regardless of Siegel beating Cookeville it puts Riverdale Blackman and Cookeville all in a three way tie...at 8 and 2  based on tssa tie breaker  rules  Blackman takes two seed.. Riverdale has the head to head because they beat Cookeville  ... 

I forgot that Cookeville lost tonight.

1 minute ago, MidTennFootball said:

I like their chances better than I did a few weeks ago. It may be Blackman getting the early to start to bball season

Very possible... We looked much better tonight than we did last week... we stunk it up last week .... I believe if we get healthy and get a win against Riverdale the 3 way tie puts Cookeville playing MJ in the 4 slot since R'dale has head to head over them ..So that might be a pretty good match up...

3 hours ago, hardtackle said:

It will not matter. MJ will not get past first round. Every playoff team in opposite region is better and will win over MJ. MJ is the worst 10 win team going to playoff. Very weak schedule will haunt them.

Lol dang that’s hard, many are just stating that they don’t know how good MJ is because they haven’t played good teams 

Question for all to consider ...

Has MJ pushed themselves outside of their comfort zone?  I would say NO ?

They have rolled right over those easy victories !

If you do not push, you will not reach your full potential.  You gotta play and beat the best to be called the best.

We will see what the Bears are made of soon.