Brad Lee Centrull comes two 825

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, PassiveAggressive said:

AGAINST THE REGION YEA BUT NOT OVERALL QUIT PLAYIN.

#LOP

Interesting that those two are playing for the region championship and potential home field through the semifinals, 

But, yeah - they both suck out loud, don't they?  ;)

42 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye'm talein' evvurbodee...Tha Bares iz comin iz comin' two winn.......:unsure:

http://clevelandbanner.com/stories/bears-to-face-maryville-in-showdown-for-region-crown,68490

38 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

It all starts with believing 

The Bears never go anywhere not believing they can and will win a game. My tag line says it all. Unlike some however I respect other teams. :)

When the whistle blows for kickoff until the horn sounds at the end this fan cheers for his Bears, no matter what the score.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

No, I do not Pa. Just being a hurtful realistic person saying that lol. Hope we keep it close at least!

If we have ever had a chance to beat Maryville this would be the year. I feel we can play with them if we play a complete game all 4qtrs which we have not done yet this year. We have played some very impressive halves but have not put 2 together yet. Maybe we were waiting for this game. We will see tomorrow night. 

16 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye'm talein' evvurbodee...Tha Bares iz comin iz comin' two winn.......:unsure:

http://clevelandbanner.com/stories/bears-to-face-maryville-in-showdown-for-region-crown,68490

Well I did not know Isaiah was Reggie Cobb's nephew. I do know he is Randall Cobb's nephew. I though Cortez was at Lenoir City, but he's taking a week off. That feller that paints that banner every day in Cleveland has some inside information.

Edited by Red Rebels

14 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Well I did not know Isaiah was Reggie Cobb's nephew. I do know he is Randall Cobb's nephew. I though Cortez was at Lenoir City, but he's taking a week off. That feller that paints that banner every day in Cleveland has some inside information.

Reggie was likely surprised to learn that news .....................

Just saying.  

Just now, HTV said:

Reggie was likely surprised to learn that news .....................

Just saying.  

I read the article again. It was a quote from the coach, so I'll give the scribe a pass. 

Speaking of scribes, I wonder if Hockey Girl is still big on Farragut in the PrepXtra top 10. I tried to tell her it was 1. Maryville, 2. Alcoa, 3. Fulton, but I digress....