SGC vs Milan

ManOfMillions

54 minutes ago, buster said:

Bulldogs offense is getting worse each week.  The spread offense doesn't seem to fit this team and quite frankly, they look like they've given up on the season.  South Gibson will win this game by at least 2 touchdowns.  not sure what's going on with the Bulldogs but Friday's game against Lexington was the worst I've ever seen them play.  83 total yards against a very average Lexington team, or any team for that matter is unacceptable.  

Milan is not Milan anymore. Meaning for disrespect. The kids coming up now don't have the work ethic as the old school Dogs did. Also they don't have the depth they once had. Milan's days of winning Championship are done. They don't have the luster anymore.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

hey BPM, Your SANDBAGGING! you know it and so do I. Milan will be up to play this game.

Not sandbagging about injuries and heart. This team is banged up and has no heart. Player for player I believe Milan is far more talented than SG. But we ain't playing with a full deck and the boys are scared to break a sweat. That where you guys will get us. Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard. 

Well my friend I will not argue with you about the last line of your post. That could not be said any better.

I really like the idea of fans being able to share there thoughts and experiences on a public forum but where it goes nuts for me is people are able to say wild and outlandish things about a player or a coach and hide behind the internet because no one knows who they are ( definition of a coward ). I would still be using my full name and where I live if this server didn't have some funky glitch in it that would not allow me to renew my old tag. I know who you are and you have always been respectful and shared your honest opinions about what you thought. ( I am Steven Rich from Milan/Medina TN , Milan address Medina schools )

I got word today from the mother ship that Milan is not going allow us to stream the game. I must confess that I am extremely disappointed with this. Our station/website has several years of data that proves what we do has zero effect on the gate. Truth be told schools that having our service brings in bigger gates because of the exposure that the programs get. That in turn gets more people talking about the game which raises interest and more people showing up to watch live.

I know for fact that people from 7 different states have tuned into watch our broadcasts weekly. I think this is awesome. Family that had zero chance of watching a loved one play ball now have a chance to see it live. This is not just for Medina players its for the Milan players as well. Milan players family will have a chance to watch the game live regardless of where they live. If anyone has an issue with this your blind.

Milan also is the ONLY and I do mean ONLY school out of the entire family of schools we cover that does not allow us to stream the games live. We have covered almost a 1,000 games at hundreds of different schools with nothing but welcomed arms.

Milan = " we do not want this to negatively affect our gate " . This makes Milan look butch league and pathetic. I hope the school system changes its policies in the future.

In regards to the game.......I honestly think this is going to be a fantastic match up between 2 good teams. On paper Milan has more " god given " talent but like you said in your original post hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard. If Milan's good team shows up we are going to be in for a great game. If Milans bad team shows up SGC wins big. If SGC holds on to the football we should win by 2 scores. If SGC's turnover machine shows up we lose by 2 scores.

Neither team wants the ugly road trip to Memphis but that's whats on the line. How the coaches play this is going to be fascinating imo.

Looking for great game.

SGC - 27

Milan - 24

GO HORNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ steven rich

Edited by ManOfMillions

4 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Well my friend I will not argue with you about the last line of your post. That could not be said any better.

I really like the idea of fans being able to share there thoughts and experiences on a public forum but where it goes nuts for me is people are able to say wild and outlandish things about a player or a coach and hide behind the internet because no one knows who they are ( definition of a coward ). I would still be using my full name and where I live if this server didn't have some funky glitch in it that would not allow me to renew my old tag. I know who you are and you have always been respectful and shared your honest opinions about what you thought. ( I am Steven Rich from Milan/Medina TN , Milan address Medina schools )

I got word today from the mother ship that Milan is not going allow us to stream the game. I must confess that I am extremely disappointed with this. Our station/website has several years of data that proves what we do has zero effect on the gate. Truth be told schools that having our service brings in bigger gates because of the exposure that the programs get. That in turn gets more people talking about the game which raises interest and more people showing up to watch live.

I know for fact that people from 7 different states have tuned into watch our broadcasts weekly. I think this is awesome. Family that had zero chance of watching a loved one play ball now have a chance to see it live. This is not just for Medina players its for the Milan players as well. Milan players family will have a chance to watch the game live regardless of where they live. If anyone has an issue with this your blind.

Milan also is the ONLY and I do mean ONLY school out of the entire family of schools we cover that does not allow us to stream the games live. We have covered almost a 1,000 games at hundreds of different schools with nothing but welcomed arms.

Milan = " we do not want this to negatively affect our gate " . This makes Milan look butch league and pathetic. I hope the school system changes its policies in the future.

In regards to the game.......I honestly think this is going to be a fantastic match up between 2 good teams. On paper Milan has more " god given " talent but like you said in your original post hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard. If Milan's good team shows up we are going to be in for a great game. If Milans bad team shows up SGC wins big. If SGC holds on to the football we should win by 2 scores. If SGC's turnover machine shows up we lose by 2 scores.

Neither team wants the ugly road trip to Memphis but that's whats on the line. How the coaches play this is going to be fascinating imo.

Looking for great game.

SGC - 27

Milan - 24

GO HORNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ steven rich

I agree 100% with everything you just said bro. 

Wet nasty field..... The crown on the field at Milan is more like a mountain rather than a crown. I think It may affect the game some but both teams want to do the same thing. Run the ball right at you and make you stop it.

Am I the only one brave enough to predict a score? Come one guys...... awfully awfully quiet on this thread title.

11 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Wet nasty field..... The crown on the field at Milan is more like a mountain rather than a crown. I think It may affect the game some but both teams want to do the same thing. Run the ball right at you and make you stop it.

Am I the only one brave enough to predict a score? Come one guys...... awfully awfully quiet on this thread title.

28-7 SG. If we are lucky......

1 hour ago, thunderbolts said:

Will there still be audio for your broadcast on wnws.com? For what Milan is doing (not allowing you to have the live feed) I will boycott their radio station broadcasting the game. 

Every team has their policies that other teams think just don't make any sense. Last year I had to throw away a bottle of water and a Gatorade that I was bringing into the gate at SGC, Because they don't allow any outside food or drinks. To me that is just as STUPID as saying your live stream will hurt the gate. All teams have policies like that. As for me I wish they would let you live stream it and I also wish I could bring me a bottle of water to watch a game next year at SG but that's the way it is. I will also add that policy probably has zero to do with the radio station but whatever. Anyway I'm hoping for a good injury free game and maybe we can keep it close with that said GO DAWGS!!   

2 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

Will there still be audio for your broadcast on wnws.com? For what Milan is doing (not allowing you to have the live feed) I will boycott their radio station broadcasting the game. 

Thunderbolt. Yes sir we will have audio only. We would love for you to join us! The milan station that covers the game has nothing to do with the policy. They are good folks. The policy about no live streaming is from the school. Hopefully that will be changed soon. We go live tonight at 6:15 please join us!

28 minutes ago, Robojoe said:

Every team has their policies that other teams think just don't make any sense. Last year I had to throw away a bottle of water and a Gatorade that I was bringing into the gate at SGC, Because they don't allow any outside food or drinks. To me that is just as STUPID as saying your live stream will hurt the gate. All teams have policies like that. As for me I wish they would let you live stream it and I also wish I could bring me a bottle of water to watch a game next year at SG but that's the way it is. I will also add that policy probably has zero to do with the radio station but whatever. Anyway I'm hoping for a good injury free game and maybe we can keep it close with that said GO DAWGS!!   

Keep it close????   WHAT???  you and BPM are sandbagging. pick a score!!

Edited by ManOfMillions