Week 11: Oneida @ Coalfield

crow

Guest Fall101

Oneida will have to keep it close with D. If they can get some TOs and be close in 2nd half, but if CF gets rollin it will be a runnin clock in 2nd half. Oneidas offense as you all know doesn't have the fire power to come back if they get down 3 or more scores. 

Edited by Fall101

Guest Fall101

Nation and all you GB guys, y'all better keep on winnin. I got some guys that's plannin on comin over and watchin y'all and CF in the quarters at the famous Cooper Field! 

1 minute ago, Spike16 said:

Nation and all you GB guys, y'all better keep on winnin. I got some guys that's plannin on comin over and watchin y'all and CF in the quarters at the famous Cooper Field! 

That first round will be tough lol!! It will be a good game especially if they get their guys healthy. When we played them up there their starting middle linebacker/fullback was out hurt and the QB was not running that much because of an injury. So the next go around should be a dandy!! 

Guest Fall101
49 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

That first round will be tough lol!! It will be a good game especially if they get their guys healthy. When we played them up there their starting middle linebacker/fullback was out hurt and the QB was not running that much because of an injury. So the next go around should be a dandy!! 

I know it will be a dandy! Very impressed with #6 GB goes as he goes and he got cranked up in the 2nd half at CF and they had nothin for him. I hope both teams are completely healthy and are ready for a 4 quarter battle! 

8 hours ago, Spike16 said:

I know it will be a dandy! Very impressed with #6 GB goes as he goes and he got cranked up in the 2nd half at CF and they had nothin for him. I hope both teams are completely healthy and are ready for a 4 quarter battle! 

I like seeing #6 getting his shoulders square up field. When he does that he's a force to bring down. 

On 10/22/2017 at 10:20 AM, rtl112 said:

We better be at our best by round 2 in playoffs.  Kilby didn't play against QZ and Parker played but was limited.  We definitely need those two good to go by Cloudland much less Greenback if we can make it back to a rematch. 

What happened to the Kilby kid? He still out from the injury several weeks ago? I think Coalfield is still the team to beat in the east. As I have said many times, there is no substitute for all that senior experience and Coalfield is loaded with it. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

What happened to the Kilby kid? He still out from the injury several weeks ago? I think Coalfield is still the team to beat in the east. As I have said many times, there is no substitute for all that senior experience and Coalfield is loaded with it. 

He got a high ankle sprain I heard.  Hopefully, he'll be back soon.