White House vs Greenbrier

Copacanobra13

On 10/23/2017 at 9:23 AM, BigBlue97 said:

Greenbrier a lot tougher than I had originally thought. This game depends on how White House comes out of the tunnel Friday night. If they are focused and ready to play they can win big. If not it will be a good ole knock down drag out that could go either way. Typically WH teams do don't play well at greenbrier. Refs have never helped either. Looking forward to big Friday night and another week of proving everyone wrong. 0-10 to 10-0. First team ever in the state of TN to do it. BDP! (Springfield please just be quiet untill you lose to us again in the playoffs) 

Well, as far as I know, no Greenbrier former football players are refs here.   Can't say that for WH, and if any of you are paying attention, you know it's true.  It's been happening for years.  

That said, I'll forego my opinion on WH's schedule.  I would have loved to see a WH game against the same Fairview team we played.  And yes, a win's a win, but from what I saw at Springfield, if #23 and #4 are healthy, I think they have a good chance to beat whoever they play in the first round, IF (a big IF) their lack of disipline doesn't kill them in penalties.   All top four in the region need to act like they have seen a touchdown or two.   Headbobbing and taunting have no place in high school football.  Period.  I'd love to see the coaches put a stop to that.   Anybody can win or lose on any given Friday night but whichever it is, do it will class and sportsmanship.   Save your smack for the locker room.  

As far as tonight, all bets are off.   Greenbrier needs to leave it all on the field.   Play lights out, in the trenches and serve up some smackmouth.    NO TURNOVERS, NO FUMBLES.   Go GREEN!   Finish STRONG!  

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

3 hours ago, GreenbrierCat2 said:

Well, as far as I know, no Greenbrier former football players are refs here.   Can't say that for WH, and if any of you are paying attention, you know it's true.  It's been happening for years.  

That said, I'll forego my opinion on WH's schedule.  I would have loved to see a WH game against the same Fairview team we played.  And yes, a win's a win, but from what I saw at Springfield, if #23 and #4 are healthy, I think they have a good chance to beat whoever they play in the first round, IF (a big IF) their lack of disipline doesn't kill them in penalties.   All top four in the region need to act like they have seen a touchdown or two.   Headbobbing and taunting have no place in high school football.  Period.  I'd love to see the coaches put a stop to that.   Anybody can win or lose on any given Friday night but whichever it is, do it will class and sportsmanship.   Save your smack for the locker room.  

As far as tonight, all bets are off.   Greenbrier needs to leave it all on the field.   Play lights out, in the trenches and serve up some smackmouth.    NO TURNOVERS, NO FUMBLES.   Go GREEN!   Finish STRONG!  

No cheering when you team makes a First down. If you continue to do that make sure you cheer when the other team scores. Show some class,respect and support. No hollering at the refs when they make a bad call. No jumping into each other when you make a big first down or td. Lets just clear all that out lol. It's a passionate sport.

Edited by FBfan26
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

I want to come to this game. I was told today by a reliable source that one of WH coaches basically said they would beat us like a drum this year and that our schedule isn't all that. I gotta come see what this hype and cockiness is about!

Haha...hahahahahahaha

9 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

I want to come to this game. I was told today by a reliable source that one of WH coaches basically said they would beat us like a drum this year and that our schedule isn't all that. I gotta come see what this hype and cockiness is about!

whoever said that was a complete moron

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

No cheering when you team makes a First down. If you continue to do that make sure you cheer when the other team scores. Show some class,respect and support. No hollering at the refs when they make a bad call. No jumping into each other when you make a big first down or td. Lets just clear all that out lol. It's a passionate sport.

You ever notice its the team that gets beat always complaining about celebrations?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Lead we had a hour convo. I thought he was serious lying until I had to turn and ask like are you serious. He's not to much a fb guy so when he said a couple things I was like WOW. 

Not may teams in this state would beat PC "like a drum", especially a 4A team. I mean if he wants to tell himself that more power to him. If y'all did play I guess he would be shocked if y'all hung a 50 piece on em. I wouldn't be.

Edited by leadfarmer
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GreenbrierCat2 said:

Dude you are lame af.  Talking trash is one the best things about football.  Getting in someone's face after you lay the lumber is what I lived for! You sound like a chick or a dude who played football in the 1920s.  And quit crying about the refs.  The only thing that's been happening for years is BDP putting a whooping on the bobcats.  Hopefully that tradition continues tonight.  Good luck to both teams and stay injury free.  

Go BDP!!!

• Upvote 1