DEM OWLS vs. DEM MOUTAINEERS

57 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Are you coming to the game at Heritage PA? If you do, stop by Shields Stadium, a.k.a. the Skeeter Dome,  a.k.a. the Black Hole,  a.k.a. the Jim Renfro Field on your way out to Heritage A&M. You go right by us unless you go all the way to I-140,  a.k.a. the Pellissippi Parkway, a.k.a. the Pelladega Superspeedway.

3495lao.png

That would be a long trip back to Hooterville crying with a broken heart.  That would give him time to dream up some scenario (lie) about how they got cheated, blah, blah, blah.  

PA CAN'T LEAVE AND FINISH UP AT WORK AND CK BACK IN AND ERRBODY IN MY KOOLAID!! HOHMASTER WHO IS YOU?? YOU DON'T KNOW PA LIKE THAT! WHO IS YO TEAM SO I CAN FIND A FLAW??:D WHAT DO YAL WANT ME TO DO?? PA TRYNA LAY LOW MY OWLS IN DANGER OF NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS! HOW YAL THINK I FEEL:( PA GON KEEP TAKING MY FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON ERRBODY IN 2-6A THATS PLAYOFF BOUND:o  DEAL WITH IT STARZ, FOOSE, 87, ALT,BLUERAIDERFAN, PEPTO, AND ALL THE OTHER POSTERS!! I CAN'T BELEEEEEVE DEM DANG SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ IN FRONT OF MY OWLS!!!!!!!

#LOP

#KICK MOTHBALLS!!!!

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

PA CAN'T LEAVE AND FINISH UP AT WORK AND CK BACK IN AND ERRBODY IN MY KOOLAID!! HOHMASTER WHO IS YOU?? YOU DON'T KNOW PA LIKE THAT! WHO IS YO TEAM SO I CAN FIND A FLAW??:D WHAT DO YAL WANT ME TO DO?? PA TRYNA LAY LOW MY OWLS IN DANGER OF NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS! HOW YAL THINK I FEEL:( PA GON KEEP TAKING MY FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON ERRBODY IN 2-6A THATS PLAYOFF BOUND:o  DEAL WITH IT STARZ, FOOSE, 87, ALT,BLUERAIDERFAN, PEPTO, AND ALL THE OTHER POSTERS!! I CAN'T BELEEEEEVE DEM DANG SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ IN FRONT OF MY OWLS!!!!!!!

#LOP

#KICK MOTHBALLS!!!!

Welcome to #BigBoyFootball buddy lol.

#LOP

#CUPCAKES

#OWLSFEARSNOONE 

#JUSTGETSBEATBYTHEM