DEM OWLS vs. DEM MOUTAINEERS

31 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Pretty much a play off game for these two teams. I think Ootlewah  is the favorite, but you never know what happens on the gridiron. Does Heritage have what it takes to sneak into the playoffs or will Ootlewah save their season?

Ooltewah has not shown much down the stretch and while I thought Cleveland would win that was not what I expected. Heritage played us well, and has not had a bad season. Ooltewah is going to playing for their playoff lives and I think you have to give the advantage to Heritage.

At least Jacques Smith isn't on Ooltewah now last time we played them he destroyed us our qb still probably feels that hit he layed on him 9 years ago I know the last time we played Ooltewah none of the games where really competitive but they have been really struggling this year watched them against Maryville they got alot of speed and some really big wrs we're gonna have to find a way to slow that down or we're in alot of trouble I think we can score points on them but defense needs to play a great game love that its at home as well because all 3 of our wins are at home and being senior night the seniors are gonna want to go out with a win on their home field

6 hours ago, HHSMountaineers said:

At least Jacques Smith isn't on Ooltewah now last time we played them he destroyed us our qb still probably feels that hit he layed on him 9 years ago I know the last time we played Ooltewah none of the games where really competitive but they have been really struggling this year watched them against Maryville they got alot of speed and some really big wrs we're gonna have to find a way to slow that down or we're in alot of trouble I think we can score points on them but defense needs to play a great game love that its at home as well because all 3 of our wins are at home and being senior night the seniors are gonna want to go out with a win on their home field

Go Heritage!! 

13 hours ago, OoltewahConcern said:

Ooltewah will lose and end the season put your money on Heritage. Next season will be even worse because the best thing Ooltewah has is their Oline and they all graduate this year. 

NOT CONCERNED ABOUT OOLTEWAH. IT IS A TOP NOTCH SCHOOL AND NO SCHOOL IS IMMUNE TO CHANGES FROM THE NORM AND CHANGE IS GOOD. I JUST LIKE TO HAVE CONVERSATION WITH THE OTHER POSTERS OUT OF MOSTLY FUN AND TO BE THE APOLIGIST OF MY TEAM AND KEEP IT 100 ABOUT MINE AND ERRBODY ELSES WHICH STRIKES SOME NERVES WHICH IS MY SPECIALITY. THAT JUST SHOWS THE PASSION FOR THE TEAMS COMING FROM THEIR FANS.

#LOP

57 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

NOT CONCERNED ABOUT OOLTEWAH. IT IS A TOP NOTCH SCHOOL AND NO SCHOOL IS IMMUNE TO CHANGES FROM THE NORM AND CHANGE IS GOOD. I JUST LIKE TO HAVE CONVERSATION WITH THE OTHER POSTERS OUT OF MOSTLY FUN AND TO BE THE APOLIGIST OF MY TEAM AND KEEP IT 100 ABOUT MINE AND ERRBODY ELSES WHICH STRIKES SOME NERVES WHICH IS MY SPECIALITY. THAT JUST SHOWS THE PASSION FOR THE TEAMS COMING FROM THEIR FANS.

#LOP

Whaaaa?? Did that mean you kinda like me PA?