Mt. Juliet at Hendersonville for Region Title

steelcityroller

15 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I said Oakland and BA were ahead of Mj? How did I say we were the best? 

My apologies, that was pizzapatriot.  That said, I still think you're in La La Land.  Have nothing against MJ, I just don't think they're as good as you do. I don't think they're Top 5 in the midstate.  I don't think a playoff spot would be guaranteed if they were in Region 3. 

53 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I'm very excited for this game, this has potential to be a close rivalry game. However if MJ wants to prove they're a force in 6A, they have to dispatch Hville by atleast 2 scores and control all phases of the game. Sounds simple enough, but rivalry games can be tricky especially when your team is playing away.

Agreed. Oakland & Blackman both were able to handle Hendersonville pretty easily, so here's your measuring stick

Just now, MidTennFootball said:

Agreed. Oakland & Blackman both were able to handle Hendersonville pretty easily, so here's your measuring stick

While I still don't think we are in the same conversation as Oakland and even Blackman now after injuries.. I do believe we would make it more competitive. We are very young on Defense only starting 2 seniors, We have 3 sophomores and 6 juniors playing (only 1 returning starter in the juniors)

It has taken some time and growing pains and we're still not there yet but those young guys have 9 games of experience under their belt and have a better understanding of what it takes.

26 minutes ago, CommandoBlood100 said:

While I still don't think we are in the same conversation as Oakland and even Blackman now after injuries.. I do believe we would make it more competitive. We are very young on Defense only starting 2 seniors, We have 3 sophomores and 6 juniors playing (only 1 returning starter in the juniors)

It has taken some time and growing pains and we're still not there yet but those young guys have 9 games of experience under their belt and have a better understanding of what it takes.

Well the thing that stick out the most to me is how thin Hendersonville is. Most of their guys go both ways. Hard to beat teams from this area when you lack depth because they just grind on you all game

7 hours ago, eers said:

My apologies, that was pizzapatriot.  That said, I still think you're in La La Land.  Have nothing against MJ, I just don't think they're as good as you do. I don't think they're Top 5 in the midstate.  I don't think a playoff spot would be guaranteed if they were in Region 3. 

Your entitled to delusional opinions just as I am. You'll just be added to humble pie list that's all.