Rockwood hosts Cumberland Gap

2 hours ago, vawls54 said:

I hope Rockwood gets a good gate tomorrow night. Their going to need it to charter a bus to Happy Valley next Friday night. Rockwood has had a super soft schedule especially in the second half of the season? i mean how far are they willing to travel to pick up a win? Their time will expire tomorrow as the panthers roll in town and defeat the tigers. As a local Roane Countian, I have been able to watch many Roane County teams this season, and I am not impressed at all at the product they put on the field. They have no go to player on offense, and a defense that's softer than Charmin. You saw what happened when they played my jackets and Meigs.. Its going to be a long night tomorrow for the Tigers.  

I guess that win at Oneida was a cupcake win.

17 hours ago, vawls54 said:

I hope Rockwood gets a good gate tomorrow night. Their going to need it to charter a bus to Happy Valley next Friday night. Rockwood has had a super soft schedule especially in the second half of the season? i mean how far are they willing to travel to pick up a win? Their time will expire tomorrow as the panthers roll in town and defeat the tigers. As a local Roane Countian, I have been able to watch many Roane County teams this season, and I am not impressed at all at the product they put on the field. They have no go to player on offense, and a defense that's softer than Charmin. You saw what happened when they played my jackets and Meigs.. Its going to be a long night tomorrow for the Tigers.  

You do realize Cumberland Gap hasn't played anyone. When they have, they've lost just like Rockwood.  Talk about a super soft schedule. Plus, we didn't get destroyed by Meigs County, while Cumberland Gap did. Think you're looking at this from the wrong perspective.

48 minutes ago, RockwoodTigerFan19 said:

You do realize Cumberland Gap hasn't played anyone. When they have, they've lost just like Rockwood.  Talk about a super soft schedule. Plus, we didn't get destroyed by Meigs County, while Cumberland Gap did. Think you're looking at this from the wrong perspective.

Actually Rockwood was destroyed by Meigs County. 

Just now, vawls54 said:

48-27  

Someone didn't watch the game. I see you're new around here, so that's okay, we will let you off the hook. Check who Cumberland Gap has played, then check who Rockwood has played. Compare the scores to the common foes that Rockwood and Cumberland Gap has played, and you'll see why the score will be massively different than what you're blindly predicting.