Rockwood hosts Cumberland Gap

I hope Rockwood gets a good gate tomorrow night. Their going to need it to charter a bus to Happy Valley next Friday night. Rockwood has had a super soft schedule especially in the second half of the season? i mean how far are they willing to travel to pick up a win? Their time will expire tomorrow as the panthers roll in town and defeat the tigers. As a local Roane Countian, I have been able to watch many Roane County teams this season, and I am not impressed at all at the product they put on the field. They have no go to player on offense, and a defense that's softer than Charmin. You saw what happened when they played my jackets and Meigs.. Its going to be a long night tomorrow for the Tigers.  

11 minutes ago, vawls54 said:

I hope Rockwood gets a good gate tomorrow night. Their going to need it to charter a bus to Happy Valley next Friday night. Rockwood has had a super soft schedule especially in the second half of the season? i mean how far are they willing to travel to pick up a win? Their time will expire tomorrow as the panthers roll in town and defeat the tigers. As a local Roane Countian, I have been able to watch many Roane County teams this season, and I am not impressed at all at the product they put on the field. They have no go to player on offense, and a defense that's softer than Charmin. You saw what happened when they played my jackets and Meigs.. Its going to be a long night tomorrow for the Tigers.  

ur right rwood has been pretry much beaten up on terrible teams all season i dont see them being a threat at all. theyll lose this wk and then get hmmered in the playoffs bcuz they cant throw the ball n i think they believe all their hype bout how good they r

2 hours ago, vawls54 said:

Why you figure they travel to HV? Did I look incorrectly that Hampton would be traveling to RW 1st round?