Cardinals vs The Tide

JungleJim125

Just now, allgoodlf said:

I understand.  We have had leads in the past and other teams came back.  Did we blow the lead or did the other team take the lead?  We respect Adamsville, yes we do

Depends which angle you look at it from as to which way you say it, but the results are exactly the same...why make it an issue?

3 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Depends which angle you look at it from as to which way you say it, but the results are exactly the same...why make it an issue?

Just now, Tide21 said:

I’m not a kid oldman.  My response to vandyfan is him talking negatively about Peabody multiple times not just his comment here.  I’m not worried about it 

He did day we had no offense in a game where we scored 61 points.  But I don't think our offense is as good as Waverly.......but our defense is better

2 hours ago, allgoodlf said:

He did day we had no offense in a game where we scored 61 points.  But I don't think our offense is as good as Waverly.......but our defense is better

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I know nothing about Fairview or riverside. I’m pretty sure we have a bigger o and d line McKenzie 

I'm sorry guys can we still be friends?