#4 Riverdale @ #1 Mt Juliet - Rd of 32

GoPats2019

8 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Well hey number one troll, your content is much appreciated as we have won each game where you post hate comments toward us. Keep doing it, it seems to work wonders. Now go back to your D2-1a threads and talk about how boring it is to watch games where less than 100 people attend at MJCA

That's just funny.  Don't worry, you won't have to listen to me too much longer.  Riverdale is 8-2 not like the 5-5 squad that knocked you out last year.

1 hour ago, Bump11 said:

Anyone wanna take bets that when MJ loses, we won’t hear from ol “MJGOLDENBEARS” for atleast a week.  And before anyone does it, when they do lose, I’m taking ownership of any hibernation jokes lolololol. 

You're wrong, I'll be here IF we lose which is a huge if. I love the doubters, they give great material for MJ and company to keep the train chugging along.

7 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

MJ is 10-0 against a 3A JV schedule. I don’t like their chances against a good 6A Riverdale team. 

You know nothing about MJ and our talent level... name some stats then troll. Or will you just avoid the question as if we've played red boiling springs every game this season.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

27 minutes ago, AlwaysAPatriot said:

If being more physical than Riverdale is the consensus at MJ, you guys will be in for a real shock!

Since you have a real legitimate consensus of the MJ program, your just on the "we didn't play anyone train" without actually looking into our athletes and statistics this year. Although Riverdale played 6 teams with a losing record! lol but Rutherford county lovebirds were hoping that would never be exposed lol hate to break it to you. Riverdale played a trash schedule.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

2 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Since you have a real legitimate consensus of the MJ program, your just on the "we didn't play anyone train" without actually looking into our athletes and statistics this year. Although Riverdale played 6 teams with a losing record! lol but Rutherford county lovebirds were hoping that would never be exposed lol hate to break it to you. Riverdale played a trash schedule.

Like I said originally, I KNOW they are a good football team. I would love for you to show me where I said a thing about their schedule. My response here was that Riverdale IS physical. That's it. You spin everybody's comments to sound however you want them to......

5 minutes ago, AlwaysAPatriot said:

Like I said originally, I KNOW they are a good football team. I would love for you to show me where I said a thing about their schedule. My response here was that Riverdale IS physical. That's it. You spin everybody's comments to sound however you want them to......

You didn't have to mention it, it's the lack of respect you're giving the program just like everyone else. I'm here to tell you MJ is a 2 TD favorite over Riverdale.... atleast. That's how good we are, but people still deny that and that's why im on here "beating my chest" 

11 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You didn't have to mention it, it's the lack of respect you're giving the program just like everyone else. I'm here to tell you MJ is a 2 TD favorite over Riverdale.... atleast. That's how good we are, but people still deny that and that's why im on here "beating my chest" 

Again, I never said I thought Riverdale would beat MJ. Someone posted MJ was too physical for Riverdale. I disagree with that. MJ may win, but it will be because they’re a better football team, not because Riverdale isn’t physical.