#4 Riverdale @ #1 Mt Juliet - Rd of 32

GoPats2019

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Am I suppose to be offended or entertained by your pathetic jokes... go worry about Hendersonville, without Teague. 

Guess what , I am not on here to entertain you. The only pathetic joke on this thread is you. Your arrogance is only preceded by your ignorance, and the truth is, I don't give a crap about you or your little bears. I am only hear to rub your face in it and I plan on riding your backside like a farm kid on a county school bus, You can plan on it.  As far as Teague goes, he and his family are personal friends, and he will be doing things on Saturdays while you are snapping pics of 5 year olds playing youth soccer, trying to convince yourself that you matter. Now run along to waffle house and see if you can find at least one friend before its too late .   

59fc476dbe65e_lsotmtjuliet.thumb.jpg.86b51ce6b37d01ef7fcf30ab58ca71b2.jpg 

Go Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Guess what , I am not on here to entertain you. The only pathetic joke on this thread is you. Your arrogance is only preceded by your ignorance, and the truth is, I don't give a crap about you or your little bears. I am only hear to rub your face in it and I plan on riding your backside like a farm kid on a county school bus, You can plan on it.  As far as Teague goes, he and his family are personal friends, and he will be doing things on Saturdays while you are snapping pics of 5 year olds playing youth soccer, trying to convince yourself that you matter. Now run along to waffle house and see if you can find at least one friend before its too late .   

59fc476dbe65e_lsotmtjuliet.thumb.jpg.86b51ce6b37d01ef7fcf30ab58ca71b2.jpg 

Go Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zing!

41 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

MJ beats Riverdale in a close game. Wet field conditions will keep it close.

Savion Davis is a very light runner . He runs on the balls of his feet and as bad as it rained last week he was able to put up 240 yards...He can run over you if he has to, but not a lot of plowing.   I  don't think a wet field impacts Riverdale as much as it does Mt Juliet. Either way I plan on giving MJGoldenbear a full ration of it!

30 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Savion Davis is a very light runner . He runs on the balls of his feet and as bad as it rained last week he was able to put up 240 yards...He can run over you if he has to, but not a lot of plowing.   I  don't think a wet field impacts Riverdale as much as it does Mt Juliet. Either way I plan on giving MJGoldenbear a full ration of it!

Everyone was looking at Teague and Wilhoite when the season started. Ironically Savion and Jeron Rooks (Oakland) have quietly put up monster numbers. 

Just now, GoPats2019 said:

Everyone was looking at Teague and Wilhoite when the season started. Ironically Savion and Jeron Rooks (Oakland) have quietly put up monster numbers. 

I firmly believe that had Teague stayed healthy he would have been in contention as one of the top running backs in the county (900 total yards in 5 games) . His ankle issue was a ligament issue he has had since middle school. Hopefully he will have a great college career. You still got to give props to Davis and Rooks they have had outstanding seasons.