#4 Riverdale @ #1 Mt Juliet - Rd of 32

GoPats2019

10 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I firmly believe that had Teague stayed healthy he would have been in contention as one of the top running backs in the county (900 total yards in 5 games) . His ankle issue was a ligament issue he has had since middle school. Hopefully he will have a great college career. You still got to give props to Davis and Rooks they have had outstanding seasons. 

I believe you could probably say the same of Rooks. Biggest flaw is that Oakland's defense was too good to need him for all 4 quarters in alot of their games. Good year for tailbacks in the region

3 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

R'dale Gentlemen.

It is the playoffs.  Mess up and it is turn the equipment in.

PLEASE do us all a favor and shut up one MJ supporter by WINNING.

We have confidence in both you as players and the Coaches.  Win and you have a second shot at Oakland.

The choice is in your hands now.

Amen... Hope you are feeling well...

2 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Amen... Hope you are feeling well...

Heart is feeling fine.  Unfortunately I have pinched a nerve in the back, so NO climbing any stairs.

Y'all do the job against H'ville tonight so hopefully I can watch y'all against Oakland and I can get my quota of Oakland dogs for the finish of the year.  Good luck tonight Blaze!

1 hour ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Heart is feeling fine.  Unfortunately I have pinched a nerve in the back, so NO climbing any stairs.

Y'all do the job against H'ville tonight so hopefully I can watch y'all against Oakland and I can get my quota of Oakland dogs for the finish of the year.  Good luck tonight Blaze!

Lol not gonna happen old man. Keep dreaming unrealistic dreams.

9 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You know what, I'm a man of my word... if we lose I'll delete my account and no one will ever see me again. If we win, everyone apologizes and eats their words. Deal?

Such typical behavior from posters like this.  "I'll delete my acct...". 

Man up!  Let everyone one here, you so confidently assure of your soon to be victory, publicly flog you if you take home the L tonight.  Just as you intend on doing if your team takes home the W.  I'm personally pulling for the Warriors, but I have no problem eating crow if they don't come away with a victory.  As a matter of fact, the smoker is hot and ready for some bird.  In the same way I'll be pulling for an emaciated Spring Hill team to beat Macon Co., I'll eat crow if I'm served an L tonight.  I'm confident SH will get the W, BUT if they don't, I'm not gonna be a  Bowel Bergdahl!  Just saying.

Don't be a coward!  A little food for thought.