#4 Riverdale @ #1 Mt Juliet - Rd of 32

GoPats2019

On 10/28/2017 at 2:29 AM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Still have the doubters I see. LOL MJ wins by atleast 2 scores. I guess I have to be the realist when it comes to MJ football. 

Reality.  Sometimes just  not as friendly as we hope for.  Today just isn't your day dude.  

I should've prefaced this by saying that I've been a member of CoachT for 15+ years.  I rarely post.  Nothing gets in my crawl like ignorance, egos, and haughtiness.

As I posted on the 3/4A board, speed kills.  Y'all simply aren't in a region that has the collective speed as those teams coming out of RC.  No doubt MJ is a good football team with some talent, but it's just not comparable to what R3 boasts.

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You know what, I'm a man of my word... if we lose I'll delete my account and no one will ever see me again. If we win, everyone apologizes and eats their words. Deal?

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Coward? lol I'll answer to the bell anyways, this comment I made was because I KNOW we will win! Almost game time :)

MJ once again proves playing softies all year doesn't prepare you for playoff football. And you really thought MJ could hang with Oakland/ Maryville hahahahahahah. 

• Upvote 1