#4 Riverdale @ #1 Mt Juliet - Rd of 32

GoPats2019

4 minutes ago, hollowman said:

Such typical behavior from posters like this.  "I'll delete my acct...". 

Man up!  Let everyone one here, you so confidently assure of your soon to be victory, publicly flog you if you take home the L tonight.  Just as you intend on doing if your team takes home the W.  I'm personally pulling for the Warriors, but I have no problem eating crow if they don't come away with a victory.  As a matter of fact, the smoker is hot and ready for some bird.  In the same way I'll be pulling for an emaciated Spring Hill team to beat Macon Co., I'll eat crow if I'm served an L tonight.  I'm confident SH will get the W, BUT if they don't, I'm not gonna be a  Bowel Bergdahl!  Just saying.

Don't be a coward!  A little food for thought.

Coward? lol I'll answer to the bell anyways, this comment I made was because I KNOW we will win! Almost game time :)

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Coward? lol I'll answer to the bell anyways, this comment I made was because I KNOW we will win! Almost game time :)

And 'IF' MJ should win I will get on here and congratulate you, but I am not going anywhere.  Too many better than you have tried to run me off.  Especially when I was dogging the T$$AA, Rankin, Aydolotte, and a few others over the years.

2 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Folks like you make for a good fan base. Confident.  Every team needs a few dudes like you, it makes for great entertainment for the rest of us.  Best of luck tonight.  Hope the game is injury free, and may the best team win.  

1 minute ago, Lost Old Dad said:

And 'IF' MJ should win I will get on here and congratulate you, but I am not going anywhere.  Too many better than you have tried to run me off.  Especially when I was dogging the T$$AA, Rankin, Aydolotte, and a few others over the years.

Well said.  I too will congratulate those teams that beat any of the teams I'm pulling for tonight.