Beer-Den comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

11 minutes ago, HurlyGurlyMan said:

Why must I be a former BHS coach. Just someone that follows the BHS but not as close as l used to. Don't  like watching self promoting  bs coaches at BHS. I look at stats and the stats that the BHS DC used to proclaim his D to be best in region are misleading. Teams BHS beat have a 26-34 record. BHS scored 185 vs 44 for opponents.   BHS only beat one winning (6-4) team and beat up on a 2-8 team.                        The truth is The DC and his BHS reagion best D can't beat a good team.Teams they lost to were 29-11 combined record. BHS scored 65 points and gave up 117 points.     Ever since The former Rebel LB has been the HC he has scheduled weak teams to boost his record. Even with many former Rebs as coaches and a secret reb BHS is 16 and 27   with 3 playoff blowouts .                 

Talk about an axe to grind. This feller must have been fired by the former Maryville LB. :popcorneater:

6 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That player would have to be Nick Myers that was a great QB at Maryville High and Maryville College last year if you know your Bearden Football. He may be helping Bearden which is great for him if he is. Nick is a very good young man.

Just another misguided former Rebel brain washed by the former Rebel LB. I feel sorry for him.