First Round: Rockwood hosts Hampton

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

Rockwood better have some kids that can run if they are gonna catch HD...fastest highschool kid ive seen in a while. If he gets loose he WILL score! Hampton steps up the D and gets the win setting up a round 2 rematch with SN...JMO..Good luck Dogs

We have very little team speed, and we contained him pretty well.  He is very fast in the open field but unless he has an open lane, he struggles. 

The Tigers will be just fine.  Things coming together at the right time.  Clicking on all cylinders.  The Bull-Puppies from H-town will struggle.  This one might stay close for a quarter or two.......The Tigers will pull away nicely in the 2nd half.  Go ahead and get your film work done on Sullivan N.

2 hours ago, bluedevil6913 said:

If you've got a kid as fast as oldeagle says this game will be interesting.. RW is more of a power type team but they have a nice young QB who can throw it all over the place! 

My 2nd boy was dang fast when he played, but Davenport is unreal after he breaks the LOS! Ask AE, they will remember him well from last year! 

Hope OnB and these fellers get to see the speed...The kid is amazing IF he wants to be! And it's been a shame the youngsters didn't mature more in the off season to have supported him and the other couple seniors up to this point.

But, as bullrush said, he has to have the one second of blocking.

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

We have very little team speed, and we contained him pretty well.  He is very fast in the open field but unless he has an open lane, he struggles. 

What runner doesn't struggle in that case? Mike was keyed in on him too. Heck, we could've pass all night in that game and opened up the running lanes IF we'd had time to! QB didn't have two seconds in that game....Pitiful 

Michael and Lil seem to have developed more weapons and line play is much better since and a team can't just focus on stopping him now...

13 minutes ago, Hater1 said:

The Tigers will be just fine.  Things coming together at the right time.  Clicking on all cylinders.  The Bull-Puppies from H-town will struggle.  This one might stay close for a quarter or two.......The Tigers will pull away nicely in the 2nd half.  Go ahead and get your film work done on Sullivan N.

I totally agree with this....SN beat us 34-32 at SN...So, this one is over in the first half! RW needs to focus on SN this week

Edited by uknoit2