#2 Cookeville hosting #3 Rossview

THE SQUAD

11 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

I thought somebody said that they had most of them back against Lebanon. I know they had Orr and the QB back because I seen them in pics and the statline.

No. Starting QB and O Lineman still out. 3 starting D backs also out. Running back (Orr) was back. Not sure where those stats came from, but they are wrong. 

10 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I think it's funny, if Rossview has all their players you can definitely give them a game. Let these fools figure it out on their own.

If if if. Everybody is playing banged up at this point. Difference bewteen these 2 regions is when a region 3 team loses a starter, they replace him with a backup who is pretty capable himself. Riverdale lost 3 of their top 4 players to injury and went 8-2.

Just now, MidTennFootball said:

If if if. Everybody is playing banged up at this point. Difference bewteen these 2 regions is when a region 3 team loses a starter, they replace him with a backup who is pretty capable himself. Riverdale lost 3 of their top 4 players to injury and went 8-2.

That's impressive but as you said... expected with the depth that's offered out there in Rutherford county.

14 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

That's impressive but as you said... expected with the depth that's offered out there in Rutherford county.

Programs in region 3 are no different, but programs like Rossview, Lebanon and others have to make a commitment to have a full program (MS, freshman, jv, varsity) and not just having a decent varsity program.

I think Rossview is a place where you can win big if the right coach is in place. Lebanon is well on their way as long as Gentry is there

Uh oh. Budman in the house!

The inside here is Budman supplies a special water for the Rossview team that makes them stronger, smarter and faster than any other team. An unexpected side effect is it also provides immaculate dental hygiene. Problem is supplies ran out a few times this year resulting in losses  I heard extra shipments will arrive in time for this weeks game  

Edited by poppop