cloudland hosts midway

THE KING

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, THE KING said:

I know coalfield will drop off but they seem to have a good off season training regimen.  They've always got muscled up linemen.  I'm a big fan of light footed 240 lb linemen that can bench over 300

Dinosaurs, find one like that very rarely.

I know these young men on this years Cloudland team have faught hard all year and had a great season. And they are winners and it has shown. But I really think they are worn out from this year and kinda just ready to get it over with! I think they know if they win they know what’s next. Hope I’m wrong and it’s all just my opinion. 

27 minutes ago, foreveranole said:

I know these young men on this years Cloudland team have faught hard all year and had a great season. And they are winners and it has shown. But I really think they are worn out from this year and kinda just ready to get it over with! I think they know if they win they know what’s next. Hope I’m wrong and it’s all just my opinion. 

I'll say one thing, nole.  Last week I kinda laughed off your post about ole basin coming up here and beating us, but you were very right about underestimating anyone.  I can't say that I fully agree with your post here.  Its true that the team is beat up but those landers have too much pride to not stand tall and fight midway on our home turf.  The game with copper basin was good for our boys and a wake up call.  I for one was impressed with the way our boys responded after the shock factor wore off.  They were not initially prepared for the physicality of the cougars.  But from the second quarter on,  they matched their physicality and made sure they got the W.  I think they will stand and deliver this Friday as well.