Adamsville invades Fairley

cardfan

28 minutes ago, cardfan said:

Its time to put up or shut up.  Cardinals will be road warriors after giving away the game last night.  Dont know much about fairley other than they are 8-2 on the year.  Never know what you get when you travel into memphis.

I believe the Cards will come out on fire! I would think after losing to Peabody blowing a 13 point lead. The Cards will be ready to play and bring back a big win for the region. Good luck Cards!

1 hour ago, cardfan said:

Its time to put up or shut up.  Cardinals will be road warriors after giving away the game last night.  Dont know much about fairley other than they are 8-2 on the year.  Never know what you get when you travel into memphis.

I was at the game and the Cards did not give it away.  Peabody played terrible in the first half but regrouped in the 2nd.  Give the other team credit for your loss.  Adamsville could not stop Trenton all night.  We shot ourselves in the foot most of the night.  I believe the better team won.  See ya in 2 weeks maybe!

1 hour ago, JungleJim125 said:

I believe the Cards will come out on fire! I would think after losing to Peabody blowing a 13 point lead. The Cards will be ready to play and bring back a big win for the region. Good luck Cards!

When has 13 points been a big lead.  Am I missing something here.  That is why you play 4 quarters.  Give me a break..................

2 minutes ago, allgoodlf said:

I was at the game and the Cards did not give it away.  Peabody played terrible in the first half but regrouped in the 2nd.  Give the other team credit for your loss.  Adamsville could not stop Trenton all night.  We shot ourselves in the foot most of the night.  I believe the better team won.  See ya in 2 weeks maybe!

In the first half PHS stalled themselves out deep in Card territory 3 times!2 huge runs by.the super fast back the Cards have was almost all their offense!!!I do not Believe the Cards tried to put any wrinkles in the I to confuse us though!!!I know I have mad respect for them A VILLE boys though!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

CARDS by 28

Hey Pride, I am sick of these Cards fan making excuses.  They say they blew a 13 point lead.  Give me a break.  With that being said, I believe we will see them again in 2 weeks.  Id rather not but I still think the better team will win.  That is Peabody.  No body gave us a chance. Wow

Just now, allgoodlf said:

Hey Pride, I am sick of these Cards fan making excuses.  They say they blew a 13 point lead.  Give me a break.  With that being said, I believe we will see them again in 2 weeks.  Id rather not but I still think the better team will win.  That is Peabody.  No body gave us a chance. Wow

I am not completely disagreeing,I don't think they were as competitive as the scoreboard said!But I know a bunch of the fans and most make no excuses!!!I think we have a top 3 in state for 2A squad,that being said we gotta stay focused!!!!!Ambassador has had us in top 3 for a while!!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, peabodypride said:

In the first half PHS stalled themselves out deep in Card territory 3 times!2 huge runs by.the super fast back the Cards have was almost all their offense!!!I do not Believe the Cards tried to put any wrinkles in the I to confuse us though!!!I know I have mad respect for them A VILLE boys though!

They have my respect also.  Peabody has got to quit making mistakes in the red zone.  If we do our part in the red zone, this game is never in question.