Adamsville invades Fairley

cardfan

8 hours ago, allgoodlf said:

Hey Pride, I am sick of these Cards fan making excuses.  They say they blew a 13 point lead.  Give me a break.  With that being said, I believe we will see them again in 2 weeks.  Id rather not but I still think the better team will win.  That is Peabody.  No body gave us a chance. Wow

Someone has definitely peed in your Cheerios bud. No one has said Peabody isn't a talented team that why I wasn't wanting you guys to win to keep your talent out of the playoffs. Adamsville fans are very respectful and when they got beat last yr that's all they did was congratulated the other team for winning. Idk what your deal is man but let it go and have some good fun football talk. There is nothing wrong with some respectful trash talking. If I said anything that you thought was disrespectful you must have taken it the wrong way. Let this be about Adamsville and the opponent not about how your feelings are hurt.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Card Fan were you at the game?!Someone licked our men's room mirrors!!!!!Was it you? Hahahhahaha

Peabody.  I made my statement.  I didnt run my mouth and then go hide for a week after i let my mouth overload my butt.  I said from get go peabody wanted to win more than we did and played it out that way.  I was at the game and except for a couple miscues adamsville should have been up 28-7 at the half.  Completely different story.  Yes peabody had something to do with those miscues just like adamsville did on creating some of peabody's miscues.  Good luck next week.  Now back to topic.

Fairley looks to be low in numbers and no real huge size.  They do have some speed but i believe the cardinals will just be too much for them in the end. 

3 minutes ago, cardfan said:

Peabody.  I made my statement.  I didnt run my mouth and then go hide for a week after i let my mouth overload my butt.  I said from get go peabody wanted to win more than we did and played it out that way.  I was at the game and except for a couple miscues adamsville should have been up 28-7 at the half.  Completely different story.  Yes peabody had something to do with those miscues just like adamsville did on creating some of peabody's miscues.  Good luck next week.  Now back to topic.

Fairley looks to be low in numbers and no real huge size.  They do have some speed but i believe the cardinals will just be too much for them in the end. 

Okay that stung a bit!Might have appeared that way,but that wasn't the case!I kinda care about a few of yalls opinions so here it goes!My mother had a heartattack Friday a.m so after that horrid event I was trying to open a business am D had my beer board meeting rescheduled which cost me approx 125k in lost sales and  labor for 2 weeks!So that being said I had no time energy or will to talk a football up or down!!

35 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Okay that stung a bit!Might have appeared that way,but that wasn't the case!I kinda care about a few of yalls opinions so here it goes!My mother had a heartattack Friday a.m so after that horrid event I was trying to open a business am D had my beer board meeting rescheduled which cost me approx 125k in lost sales and  labor for 2 weeks!So that being said I had no time energy or will to talk a football up or down!!

Don't sweat it man! Just kids playing a game we would like to still be able to play!! Sorry to hear your mom and prayers that she is better!! The restaurant gets two thumbs up man! Well done!! 

16 minutes ago, utvol2 said:

Don't sweat it man! Just kids playing a game we would like to still be able to play!! Sorry to hear your mom and prayers that she is better!! The restaurant gets two thumbs up man! Well done!! 

She is actually great!About a hour after you ate dinner she came in and I bought her birthday dinner for her!Just blessed she got to see 62 today!!!!I am dog tired after my 6th 18 hour work day,but still kicking!!!!