Page is ready for the Wave to roll in

pizzpatriot

34 minutes ago, pizzpatriot said:

This is going to be a good game and a good match up. Page has a little more going for it than the Greenwave but it's going to be the third round before page gets knocked out.

Ok big mouth I will bite.  Tell me one thing about Gallatin.  If Page has "more" going for them then surely you know something about the opponent.  Also tell me what Page has going for them?  I haven't seen them this year but I bet I know more than you

1 hour ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Ok big mouth I will bite.  Tell me one thing about Gallatin.  If Page has "more" going for them then surely you know something about the opponent.  Also tell me what Page has going for them?  I haven't seen them this year but I bet I know more than you

A trip to the  round for starters!

The entire title of this thread is off.  Page comes to Gallatin so how is the "Wave roll in".  

Page has a lot of size and is well coached.  They have 2 good QB's and one likes to run quite a bit.  They have a 1000 yard rusher and multiple people have caught passes.  This is going to be a tough game no doubt.  

Page has never played Gallatin before.  Coming to Gallatin be prepared for a good crowd and no track to separate you from the action.  You will be playing on a football field that has had games on it for 100 years.  The stadium is old and the tradition is long up here.  Fans are passionate for the Green Wave.  Welcome Patriots!!  

51 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

The entire title of this thread is off.  Page comes to Gallatin so how is the "Wave roll in".  

Page has a lot of size and is well coached.  They have 2 good QB's and one likes to run quite a bit.  They have a 1000 yard rusher and multiple people have caught passes.  This is going to be a tough game no doubt.  

Page has never played Gallatin before.  Coming to Gallatin be prepared for a good crowd and no track to separate you from the action.  You will be playing on a football field that has had games on it for 100 years.  The stadium is old and the tradition is long up here.  Fans are passionate for the Green Wave.  Welcome Patriots!!  

Page should give you fellers a game. Johnny loves the senior QB and soph running back! Best player went down for the year. Revceivers are average and defense is predictable and poor. Most linemen play both ways. Ain't know much about the Green wave....

4 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

I'm going with Page in this one. As I said earlier it is going to be a good game.

GWAVE1, that is a play on the Tide rolling in!

This is definitely going to be a good game.  The Patriots look solid on film and highlights.  Always enjoy the challenge of an unfamiliar opponent.  Gallatin will have to play good fundamental football to win.  Impressed with the running QB, who's name escapes me right now, he doesn't seem to make many mistakes and is definitely not afraid to tuck the ball.  Line blocks well too.