Page is ready for the Wave to roll in

pizzpatriot

7 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

Our defence is going to be fun to watch Friday. I personally think this is goingbto be a coaches game to match adjustment wits. As been preached since last Friday night, this really is a new season and I believe our boys are buying into it!

If it's a coaches game then you Page fellers might have a tough time with this one. I was on the fence with this one, since johnny likes to see the Wilco teams do good, but johnny is pickin the Green Wave in this here matchup. Good luck to all fellers involved and congrats on solid seasons by both. 

46b92545-79d9-4e83-8ea9-8c7b5cc406aa-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

19 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

WICKEDTUNA, when fishing you sometimes need to head where there is freshwater is flowing and there might be some flowing on Friday night.  With that said sometimes those fast moving baits that attract fish don't work and you have to go more to those slower finesse baits because the fish are not that aggressive. That fresh water could create such a scenario.  Then again sometimes you really want those sure strikes and the only way to provoke them is with a lot of ripping the bait and making some noise. This oughta be a really good ball game!! 

Oh well GWave; sometimes it sprinkles and sometimes it pours but if the skies don't light up, the game will go on. Oh fishing wiseman please cheer for both teams, the Big Tuna has to be in the Knoxville area on Friday for a special presentation before one of the games to a close friend of mine and I have been asked to be there. I will be checking CoachT for updates throughout the game. Best of luck to both teams and stay healthy. WTImage result for cartoon pictures of a fisherman

9 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

Our defence is going to be fun to watch Friday. I personally think this is goingbto be a coaches game to match adjustment wits. As been preached since last Friday night, this really is a new season and I believe our boys are buying into it!

Yeah that gets talked about right after the last game.  One team will advance and one will be packing up equipment.  Neither team wants to lose that is for sure.  

Playing a team that Gallatin has never seen before is always intriguing.  You don't know what to expect.  One thing you can expect is if the weather cooperates there should be a good crowd.  How well does Page travel?  

And one note of importance, the football field is not at the high school.  It is across the street from Sumner Regional Hospital on the other side of town.  

9 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Yeah that gets talked about right after the last game.  One team will advance and one will be packing up equipment.  Neither team wants to lose that is for sure.  

Playing a team that Gallatin has never seen before is always intriguing.  You don't know what to expect.  One thing you can expect is if the weather cooperates there should be a good crowd.  How well does Page travel?  

And one note of importance, the football field is not at the high school.  It is across the street from Sumner Regional Hospital on the other side of town.  

This is a different year for us but I still would not expect record crowds. 

15 hours ago, PeriodicPoster57 said:

wave88, who do you like in this game? predicted score?

I'm admittedly bias in my pick.  I do think Gallatin gets the win.  I couldn't even begin to guess a score.  I do think this game will go deep into the 4th quarter before we know for sure.

• Upvote 1