5. BCSportsfan- 54

6. workinprogress- 51

7. haweanbula, harley04- 49

9. ChargerFan- 46

10. ManOfMillions- 43

11. FVHSjackets9- 42

12. GerryBertier- 39

13. TNFFOTBALL1234- 35

Yes I am alive. My job takes it more time than normal so I haven't been on the T in a while due to some obligations. Congrats to SGHSAlum who is this year's winner. The F5 continues to be the class of 3A football. I apologize for the delay, FVHSJackets called me out so I had to make some time to squeeze this in. 

3 minutes ago, Gerry Bertier said:

Final Standings

1. SGHSAlum- 58 

2. OldIndian1, BPM, 32hammer- 55

5. BCSportsfan- 54

6. workinprogress- 51

7. haweanbula, harley04- 49

9. ChargerFan- 46

10. ManOfMillions- 43

11. FVHSjackets9- 42

12. GerryBertier- 39

13. TNFFOTBALL1234- 35

Yes I am alive. My job takes it more time than normal so I haven't been on the T in a while due to some obligations. Congrats to SGHSAlum who is this year's winner. The F5 continues to be the class of 3A football. I apologize for the delay, FVHSJackets called me out so I had to make some time to squeeze this in. 

This contest gets more competitive every year!!  It's crazy to think I guessed correctly on 29 of 31 games and lost. That's 94%!!!  Oh well. At least I mercy ruled ManofMillions!!!

congrats SGHS!!!

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

If I were guessing at LB spots, I would say #30, #6, #7 and #42 are your leading candidates. They seem to like #36 a lot. Don't forget about Bass, Although they like him at RB a lot, with the log jam of talent there, they may try to get him on the field at LB.

Moving #44 to LB is an option I've thought about as well. #33, #98, #35 and #60 would be a really good D line.

He better be great because both those positions , especially RB are loaded

Would love to see Cardwell come back and play his senior year.  But my point was Alcoa lost Ogle Kellogg, Sykes would have been a senior and Cardwell would have been an Allstate performer, with all that talent lost, Alcoa still dominated 3A this year. All the noise  about Alcoa being down this year and PC and AE loaded with more athletes was just wishful thinking.

Agree! Would like to see Cardwell come back. :thumb: The RB coming in is the REAL DEAL! Gonna be fun to watch. I can’t wait! 

2 hours ago, 32hammer said:

If I were guessing at LB spots, I would say #30, #6, #7 and #42 are your leading candidates. They seem to like #36 a lot. Don't forget about Bass, Although they like him at RB a lot, with the log jam of talent there, they may try to get him on the field at LB.

Moving #44 to LB is an option I've thought about as well. #33, #98, #35 and #60 would be a really good D line.

He better be great because both those positions , especially RB are loaded

Would love to see Cardwell come back and play his senior year.  But my point was Alcoa lost Ogle Kellogg, Sykes would have been a senior and Cardwell would have been an Allstate performer, with all that talent lost, Alcoa still dominated 3A this year. All the noise  about Alcoa being down this year and PC and AE loaded with more athletes was just wishful thinking.

Alcoa won the state championship congratulations!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha. He lives IN Alcoa. Other school was the one recruiting...lol.

Milan is open zone. I think they should require whoever the new coach will be to bring some players from his old team. Better yet.... I wonder if we could get any MLK kids!!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE