District 9AA 2017-2018

buledievlpdrie

Bballin great stats. Where did you find those? Tennessean used to have some stats years ago but they are useless now. I don’t think a lot of coaches actually have someone generate in depth stats. I would think the mvp would be from the top 2 teams. Right now both the top 2 teams have some strong players. 10 for harpeth would probably my pick over 14.  Heritage spreads the scoring around so much it is hard to pick 1 player. If you take anyone from outside top 2 teams then 5 for wh and even sycamore junior guard, can’t remember number, really carry them. Unfortunately, don’t see any from the district that i think would ever necessitate a double team which is how i would define as a true mvp. Your guess is good as mine on who will get it. 

14 hours ago, Justmee said:

Bballin great stats. Where did you find those? Tennessean used to have some stats years ago but they are useless now. I don’t think a lot of coaches actually have someone generate in depth stats. I would think the mvp would be from the top 2 teams. Right now both the top 2 teams have some strong players. 10 for harpeth would probably my pick over 14.  Heritage spreads the scoring around so much it is hard to pick 1 player. If you take anyone from outside top 2 teams then 5 for wh and even sycamore junior guard, can’t remember number, really carry them. Unfortunately, don’t see any from the district that i think would ever necessitate a double team which is how i would define as a true mvp. Your guess is good as mine on who will get it. 

!0 for harpeth is good also, just the 2 games I saw them play 14 looked better but then again I have only seen 2 games lol.  You could tell it was 10 and 14 team who ever was playing better that who they would go to. But I agree I dont think you have to double anyone dont think anyone can give you 50 points if the team knows how to play defense at all...and the stats can be found on unapproved website I will try to find the link for you

Heritage field day I am lost . What does that game . Wait maybe I got it their team was there . Loving every minute of it ., typical WH now 1-3 against teams that have been winless . Just got outplayed out hustled . WH post has the flu  and think another starter out for tonight's game against Harpeth . Not exactly sure . FYI that's not an excuse . They still shoukd have won easily . Their has been a lot of celebrations this year by opposing teams in WH gym . Greenbrier first win in a long time in that building . Also heritage . The team is mystery . They are true to their billing now can beat anybody and lose to anybody . 

I expect Harpeth to close the deal and finish first in the district, with White House Heritage following. #10 from Harpeth should win district mvp, that kid deserves every bit of it. The middle of the pack is where it gets interesting. White House is such an inconsistent team with talent but they don't show up every night. Sycamore is young and hungry and have played every one close but they still can't finish the job, maybe they will come tourney time. Greenbriar is the one team I haven't saw any this year still waiting on that... The bottom two teams really don't have a chance although anything can happen come tourney time. Sycamore plays cheatham tonight for their senior night, maybe it'll be a good game this time. 

Definitely a shocker with that loss. Looking at scores, Cheatham gave them (WH) a close one right before that. Westmoreland is better than their record. They could capitalize if you give them hope. Sycamore and Cheatham should be fun. Records go out the window when close rival. Same would go for WH vs WHH if they see each other in tournament. It would be nice if all WH players were available. I guess this point of season is where depth comes in as injuries and illness take a toll. I guess it should open eyes for tournament that nobody should get overlooked. 

Well last night WH loses to westmoreland 7-14 from the line . A lot late . A team that shoots over 72 from Line . Again tonight late it happens again against now district champs Harpeth . A great game start to finish . Back and forth most of the gsme especially in the fourth the big play was a 3 by # 11 for Harpeth playing basically on one leg . Opened lead to 4 with two min to go and WH couldn't get any closer . 77/70 . Harpeth 10 had 31 money late from the line . 5 for WH had 41 . Totally different energy tonight than last night . This team Jekyll and Hyde for sure , they need to get healthy quick if they want to make a run . 

Heritage lost 33-55 tonight against Greenbriar. Head coach still out, players didn't work together like they usually do. Really had an off night I guess. Officiating again was Terrible. Heritage had 10 fouls to Greenbriars 2 through the 3rd period. Terrible TSSAA representation. Heritage goes on the road next week to Sycamore and Cheatham County.