District 9AA 2017-2018

buledievlpdrie

You guys can't sit here and tell me that they're that great. From what I watched from East Lit and Sycamore. They're all defense and most of their points come from transition. They cannot shoot worth a dang. It sucks we have to play these teams every year, they're just super athletic and quick. Sycamore should be atop the district next year for sure. #45 is a man

8 hours ago, tunderwood5 said:

You guys can't sit here and tell me that they're that great. From what I watched from East Lit and Sycamore. They're all defense and most of their points come from transition. They cannot shoot worth a dang. It sucks we have to play these teams every year, they're just super athletic and quick. Sycamore should be atop the district next year for sure. #45 is a man

What's wrong with winning with defense? The way my old coaches taught me was if you do not score more points than the other team than you lose. No matter how you get them, you have to out score the other team.

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:47 PM, jn2rons said:

Harpeth at Stratford

Whites Creek at Greenbrier

Both of  these could be good games. Might have to check one of them out. Would not be shocked to see either of those 9AA teams advance. 

Truth hurts.

Tried to tell you. Harpeth lost by 40. Your #1 seed by 20 at home.

Just a different level of basketball played in 10AA. Maplewood would have beaten anybody you have also.

10 hours ago, tunderwood5 said:

SMH ..30 and 1 is pretty good to me. You must have missed the first game they played sycamore and won by 38 and hit 8 3's.  They can hit enough to keep a defense honest and that's really all that matters. Most teams that live by the 3 are already watching from the bleachers. Maplewood won it all last year with the same formula, defense and attacking the rim.