West Rebels @ OR Wildcats Round 2

SweetScience

3 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I think I know who atrisk is talking about...me. It was a backward way of saying he does not approve of the way I post during the games. My response is, I don't care what he thinks.

Willie...I quit posting much because two people would attack anything I said. They leave me alone now, finally.  I was able to listen to the game but if I had been traveling, as I sometimes am, I would have relied on your posts. Thanks

2 minutes ago, froshpop said:

Willie...I quit posting much because two people would attack anything I said. They leave me alone now, finally.  I was able to listen to the game but if I had been traveling, as I sometimes am, I would have relied on your posts. Thanks

I am sorry you had problems from some people. I had noticed you had "disappeared" You can always start being a regular on here again.

Thanks for your support on my game posting. Writing all those posts keeps me busy so I don't realize what a nervous wreck I am during the game :D

1 hour ago, froshpop said:

W. the W. ...your posts were my only means of keeping up with the game. Thank you so much!!! Please post more - I got nervous just reading them!!!

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I am sorry you had problems from some people. I had noticed you had "disappeared" You can always start being a regular on here again.

Thanks for your support on my game posting. Writing all those posts keeps me busy so I don't realize what a nervous wreck I am during the game :D

Wille...post away during the games. I personally don't read them because I'm usually at the game but for those who don't appreciate or don't like your posts during the game, the answer is simple...DON'T READ THEM!

43 minutes ago, WildcatRealist said:

W. the W. ...your posts were my only means of keeping up with the game. Thank you so much!!! Please post more - I got nervous just reading them!!!

Surely you know about prep radio.com ... if you can get on here you can get it. When I lived in Lexington, Ky and last week in Chicago I got to hear the wildcats.  And even old " The Wildman Sheehan"  all the way out to sunny California gets it.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

18 minutes ago, atrisk said:

So, so true Bounder. Can someone explain why West tried the last field goal. 

If they make the FG, still about 12 seconds left. Recover the on-side and throw the Hail Mary. Enough time - in theory.

If they used their 12.8 seconds left to pursue the TD from 30+ yards away, time probably runs out

It was strange but made sense

Edited by OR nole