Moore Co @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

45 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Just going with my gut feeling, but Dresden or LC will be Huntingdons toughest test headed to Cookeville

I was just curious.It very well could be Dresden.Dresden won on the scoreboard the night they played,but Lake Co was around the 5 yard line a couple more times but holdind,bad snap cost LC.Part of the game.Next time they play,Dresden may have their way.LC defense has been strong against the run all year long.May give up a big play every now and then but overall,have looked good.TCA had a couple players out and won on the scoreboard but LC cleary outplayed them the 1st quarter,TCA owned the second and LC owned the 3rd and 4th quarter.Just shot themselves in the foot with bad snaps after moving the ball down field.Called for pass interference about 5 times,once on about a 3rd and 20 whuch was huge.Also was on about the 7 yard line,clearly in field goal range,about like an extra point but opted to pass and go for touchdown.A lot of small things hurt the Falcons.Waant a pretty game but they played hard.Hoping Dresden and LC dont oveelook Hillcrest and Westwood Friday night.

Edited by mrbigster

On 11/3/2017 at 11:11 PM, wildcat89 said:

Another running clock, round three will be yalls first real test but I think Dresden will be yalls toughest opponent heading to Cookeville

I've seen both teams live this year. .and with all respect to my 7A brothers if Dresden comes within 21 of Huntingdon they should take that as a small victory. 

I know this is off topic but I'm not sure Dresden beats LC again.  . But that's another discussion 

Edited by WarEagleCartman