Moore Co @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

6 minutes ago, Gcalion2000 said:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure with you being as close to moore co as you are you know the gentleman I am referring too with the beard. I hear he argues in every sport. 

Sounds like a couple of parents from hhs. And they don't have to be drunk.

2 minutes ago, PAS said:

I will promise u we got our share of rowdy ones like everyone. But U are far from telling the truth.

So please explain the truth?

did the game get stopped because a gentleman with the beard went out on the field? 

Did two parents get ejected? 

Why would players leave tullahoma to go to Moore county their junior year? Playing time or problems? 

Either way your party will come to a end on Friday.

Just now, Gcalion2000 said:

So please explain the truth?

did the game get stopped because a gentleman with the beard went out on the field? 

Did two parents get ejected? 

Why would players leave tullahoma to go to Moore county their junior year? Playing time or problems? 

Either way your party will come to a end on Friday.

Would you like to see a video to remind you? It was so bad he should have been banded for a year

2 hours ago, PAS said:

He is a Tullahoma transfer missed first 3 games waiting to become eligible then had a an ankle injury then had mono. He has fought a lot of adversity but he is 100% and ready to go.

"TRANFERS" I swear Huntingdon has got to get in on this recruiting! McKenzie has been getting the Henry Co rejects for year. It happens at Dyersburg/Lake Co Union City/Obion Co. Maybe if the Mustangs win another gold ball they will start "transfering" to Huntingdon

6 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

"TRANFERS" I swear Huntingdon has got to get in on this recruiting! McKenzie has been getting the Henry Co rejects for year. It happens at Dyersburg/Lake Co Union City/Obion Co. Maybe if the Mustangs win another gold ball they will start "transfering" to Huntingdon

I  think I understand ur post but some may assume LC is getting transfers from Dyersburg.Dyersburg has a couple this year and one is a stud.If he were at Lake Co with this bunch,would be in the backfield with Johnson and Id believe it would be Lake Co and Hunt in a tossup for sure.But hes not so the TSSA allows it.I dont really call it a transfer when players live in Lake Co but are allowed to go to Dyersburg and Dyer Co.I call it getting recruited to go play at another school while living in another county.LC has never gotten a transfer from Dyersburg.Dyersburg has gotten probably 8 over the years while Dyer Co maybe more than that.Lake Co plays with what lives in our small town.No feeder schools

Edited by mrbigster

11 hours ago, Gcalion2000 said:

Not sure who you are but I can tell you what I saw when our lions play the Raiders. I seen a bunch of drunks. One if the parents with the grey beard got ejected from the game because he went on the field to fight a referee. Another parent got ejected because he was cussing the players and refs. The game had to be stopped and both teams exit the field. The guy with the beard was drunk I could smell the jack on his breath. Most of the parents were great but you always have that select few who try to live through their kids. I was told at the game that this same guy got kick off the tullahoma team because of similar actions. 

You have no idea what you are talking about. The gentleman with the white beard is a good friend of mine. He will help anybody he can at anytime. We have coached together for several years coaching our kids in travel baseball. The refs at GCA was a joke. As for as you GCALion you should really study your Christian values. I would think judging others you have no idea about would go against them! As for as the other comment from the other guy about rejects transferring from other schools. I can guarantee you that knight and Jennings are not rejects these two are leaders of this team and great kids. Glad to have them back home. Knight has more heart and grit than anybody I have ever coached. I believe I could tell that kid to run through a brick wall and he would try it. 

GCA needs to worry about the bulldogs this week as they have just a big of a task as we do with those bulldogs. 

As PAS stated earlier in the post our boys know what we have at task on Friday. Coach Dobbs will have our boys ready to strap up and play the game.   

This post needs to get back to Moore Co at Huntingdon.