Class 3A Round 2: South Gibson (9-2) at Raleigh Egypt (11-0)

NotNoahHouck

17 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I said I probably would not post again but this is comical. You made me laugh. KWC do me a favor and go back and read again what I said. I never called you any names or said that you said anything outlandish. I have said for years that everyone should have to make public who they are. People get on public forums and spread crazy when they can hide behind the internet. Im not one of them. I was simply saying that most everyone around here knows who I am and sharing my honest opinion. 

A special teams play is the difference in this contest. 

KWC have a great Friday. Im looking forward to a hard fought game tonight and may the best team win it. 

GO HORNETS!!!!!!!

Please, read my response to BPM. 

LOL!

Man ... Have a great trip to and from my City. Make sure to get some BBQ if you have the time!

Roll Pharaohs!!

Edited by kwc

2 hours ago, kwc said:

I never said he called ME a Coward. I never said he that he said the I used outlandish words. Re-read my response. 

Anywho, it's all good. It's a message board where folks give their opinions on things. The teams actually have to play the games regardless of what someone says on here.

I was actually amused at all of the hyperbole.

It is what it is.

Game Day!

Your right. It is all good. Just didn't understand why you thought you struck a nerve with him. In reading his post it didn't come of that way at all to me. It's amazing how two people can read the same thing and take it two different ways. No worries bro.