White House Vs Jackson South Side

LocoLupe

Man this one hurts cause I really felt like we were better than this team.  I feel like the onside kick after our first touchdown gave them great field position and really took away our momentum.  Then the onside after half again gave it to them at the 50.  I don't really understand those calls.  Great game by south side though they ran it right down our throats in the second half.  Good luck the rest of the way.  

Until next year, GO BDP!!

50 minutes ago, Copacanobra13 said:

Man this one hurts cause I really felt like we were better than this team.  I feel like the onside kick after our first touchdown gave them great field position and really took away our momentum.  Then the onside after half again gave it to them at the 50.  I don't really understand those calls.  Great game by south side though they ran it right down our throats in the second half.  Good luck the rest of the way.  

Until next year, GO BDP!!

Southside was to fast and physical for WH. I believe both teams regions were down this year. After watching the game tonight I don't believe either team would have made the playoffs if they were in region 7 4a. Also hope the kid that got carted off for WH a speedy recovery. 

2 minutes ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

Southside was to fast and physical for WH. I believe both teams regions were down this year. After watching the game tonight I don't believe either team would have made the playoffs if they were in region 7 4a. Also hope the kid that got carted off for WH a speedy recovery. 

I don't think speed was a problem at all.  JSS was definitely more physical upfront though.  Especially in the second half.  From what I was told the kid carted off is going to be fine, it was more of a precautionary thing.  But i don't know that for sure.  Good luck next week JSS 

3 hours ago, Copacanobra13 said:

No we only use him when we beat greenbrier 

Lol.  Yeah...as long as you admit it.  

In all seriousness...WH had a good run.  JSS got warmed up with our 21-7 at their house.  If they can win 30-7 at yours, Springfield has their work cut out for them back at their house.  That's Region 5's last hope.  Glad they hung on against Lexington.  I was thinking Lexington might prove too much.   

See ya next year BDP.   Great Season.  Hope your hurt player will be okay.  I hate it when any player gets injured.   

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

28 minutes ago, Copacanobra13 said:

I don't think speed was a problem at all.  JSS was definitely more physical upfront though.  Especially in the second half.  From what I was told the kid carted off is going to be fine, it was more of a precautionary thing.  But i don't know that for sure.  Good luck next week JSS 

Glad he is gonna be ok 

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2017 at 3:17 PM, BigBlue97 said:

You for sure don’t have a better chance at winning the lottery bud. Lol 

WH won’t be an easy out for anyone and I do mean anyone. Kids will fight for four quarters. Extremely mentally tough football team. And they really don’t care about the outside noise. But hey good luck on those winning numbers bud.. lmao. 

DID YOU BUY THE LOTTERY TICKET?

• Like 1

I have a feeling the Jackets beat a better team last Friday night.  However they could have easily lost that game.  Springfield has not played their best football.  My prediction is Springfield has a breakout performance, and wins this one comfortably to land in the semis.  I say 34-13.  When is the last time a Springfield team has made the final 4?

2 hours ago, DANR said:

I have a feeling the Jackets beat a better team last Friday night.  However they could have easily lost that game.  Springfield has not played their best football.  My prediction is Springfield has a breakout performance, and wins this one comfortably to land in the semis.  I say 34-13.  When is the last time a Springfield team has made the final 4?

1994 was the last semi-final appearance, they haven't host a semi since 91I believe.