Austin East vs Johnson County

Horn1

On 11/6/2017 at 10:59 PM, KennyPowers55 said:

Not taking anything away from a truly special year JC has had Horn, but I think you can throw the stats out the window trying to compare these two. Region 2 is the SEC of 3A, brutal schedule. Stats aren’t gonna add up when you compare the schedules. 

We had a special year and thank you for saying that. You guys are one of the best. As the saying goes to be the best you got to beat the best and we want to play. Who wants to beat a 1-9 Bama. We want to play.

21 hours ago, bighorn said:

Horn1 I'm on board. Have been all my life! GO HORNS!

I'm glad all u longhorn fans are on board.  I think all the talkers have hushed since we beat nv.  Ae has a really good football team with alot of experience.   Should be one great game.  The boys are  excited about this one and are ready to play.  Mistakes , turnovers , penalties is what this one comes down to.  Ae may be favored but home field may even that out.  Should be one fun game to watch. Ae fans be careful on the drive up.  About 2hr 20 min drive.

On 11/5/2017 at 5:06 PM, uknoit2 said:

I would like a JC victory if for no other reason than to get to see AE and Alcoa back to back, locally! 

We played AE and Alcoa back to back.(GP) If AE played on turf I could see maybe close game, but they play in the mud just like JC.  The 2nd best team in region 2 will drive 2  1/2 hours very few AE fans will make the trip. Johnson CO. fans will pack the place out and you hope that will help but it won't AE by 4 tds . :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

We played AE and Alcoa back to back.(GP) If AE played on turf I could see maybe close game, but they play in the mud just like JC.  The 2nd best team in region 2 will drive 2  1/2 hours very few AE fans will make the trip. Johnson CO. fans will pack the place out and you hope that will help but it won't AE by 4 tds . :mrgreen:

Not sure about that score.  Could be right but nv and uc were in the game in the 4th.  Both got blowed out in 4th.  We want because we play alot of kids.  2 good teams they played they lost.  Everyone else was about 5 and 5 with exception of kingston.   We know they didn't play anybody because gp beat them 

5 hours ago, harley04 said:

I don't know harley,  AE traveled to Hampton 2 years ago pretty well...good crowd on that visitors side.

AE has to play ball the first half to win by 4 TDs.  We shall see