Austin East vs Johnson County

Horn1

22 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Brother as much as we all would like to see this happen the chances of Alcoa losing to a 3A team are .0000001%.  AE will win this game and then lose to Alcoa by 14 in the quarter finals. 

Very interesting post here..... But 1 game at a time for AE...  Hopefully, AE will get another shot at Alcoa but until then, lets talk about these Longhorns... 

Just now, Horn1 said:

Both teams about even statically.   Alot of factors   weather, field, travel, speed, size,  seems like jc just finds away to win.  Should go down to the wire.  Depends on which team shows up.  Go horns.  I would for get about the steaks and Alcoa and try to stay alive in this one.  

4 minutes ago, Horn1 said:

Both teams about even statically.   Alot of factors   weather, field, travel, speed, size,  seems like jc just finds away to win.  Should go down to the wire.  Depends on which team shows up.  Go horns.  I would for get about the steaks and Alcoa and try to stay alive in this one.  

Not taking anything away from a truly special year JC has had Horn, but I think you can throw the stats out the window trying to compare these two. Region 2 is the SEC of 3A, brutal schedule. Stats aren’t gonna add up when you compare the schedules. 

5 hours ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Not taking anything away from a truly special year JC has had Horn, but I think you can throw the stats out the window trying to compare these two. Region 2 is the SEC of 3A, brutal schedule. Stats aren’t gonna add up when you compare the schedules. 

Nv was ahead in the 4th.  Ae didn't score on uc until 25 seconds left in half.  They may blow us out late as well but we have a better def than uc and nv.  A really good ae would be like hampton and hv last couple years putting 50 on anybody in 1st half.  We believe we can win.