Any idea who becomes Grundys new coach?

Justmy2cents

I suggested the strength and conditioning coach from  Notre Dame, and that was shot down in a hurry. They’re not going to pay anyone, and who in their right mind would coach Grundy anything? One bad person/coach is not the only problem. I’d say after the  court subpoenaed the past five years of unreported  instances the principle will be the next one out. I wish they’d fire that fool Jessie and get a new coach, principal, and board director who’s not from Grundy or hardly knows anyone in grundy. Then Grundy may have a little hope. 

5 hours ago, BamaRules said:

I’m curious to know how the head coach position has been posted on the schools webpage and all that’s been reported by the superintendent and the news channels is that he has been suspended during the investigation. 

I can’t believe he’s back already teaching.

5 hours ago, rebelboy121 said:

The way Coach Brewer was done with this controversy it will be hard to find anyone who would want the job.  Probably will have to be some one from out of state.

I agree 100%. Coach Brewer is a good man and didn’t deserve what they did to him. It still gets me angry when I think about it. He told the truth and he was punished for it. That should tell you all you need to know about our board director.