Quarterfinals Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

6 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I would disagree about the receivers as a whole GB's receivers are faster and better route runners than coalfields!! I'm not knocking coalfields receivers either just my opinion!! The one thing that makes a difference is you have a mr. Football finalist throwing them the ball and as far as running back I will take ours hands down to any other running back that I have seen in 1a (when he makes his mind up that he wants to run lol)!! Our QB may be under sized but he makes up for that in his effort and hard work!!

GB as a whole is the faster team no doubt we prove that the last time but to say our receivers are better than theirs I don't agree I think it's a wash I think it's very close.Willis makes a big difference with his size and his ability to catch the ball and that puts us pretty even in my opinion his youth hurts him sometimes though and that's not a knock on him that's just the truth. On the defensive side there's times we give up long pass plays and in this game I think that's the key if we cut down and take away the long pass and keep the short passes defended to short gains or none at all will be just fine. Our run defense is just fine we'll be okay on that part of it. Also our quarterback play has been The Shining spot this season he's very smart and doesn't make stupid decisions.

3 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I think we will see a good ball game tomorrow night!! I also agree with o&b that the winner of this game will represent the east I might be wrong time will tell. 

GB go back and reread my post I didn't say the winner of this game goes to Cookeville I said if Greenback dominates coalfield and wins this game I see them making it.I didn't say Coalfield if Coalfield wins I don't know if they can get past South Pittsburg South Pittsburg has the mental advantage on them Coalfield has never beaten them. Now if Whitwell pulls out a win over South Pittsburg I can see Coafield beating them.

4 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Both ball clubs have good ball players or they wouldn't be this far in the playoffs.  Depending on which team you support your going to be biased toward them.  I just hate to hear people say that our ball club is just all about Parker!  There is alot of good ball players on the team as they are on Greenbacks. 

RT let's be completely honest if Parker McKinney was not on the football field tonight they wouldn't have a chance in this game that's not my opinion that's a fact the kid is that big of a Difference Maker!

Greenbacks Road without Gilbert will be tougher but we have the extra backs we have our quarterback we have our line we would be just fine he is a Difference Maker but not as big a difference is Parker is on the field!

Regardless of what all our opinions are here in a few hours we're going to find out!hope both teams stay healthy and make it out of this but I do hope Greenback dominates the football game and pulls out the win!

Edited by orngnblk

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

RT let's be completely honest if Parker McKinney was not on the football field tonight they wouldn't have a chance in this game that's not my opinion that's a fact the kid is that big of a Difference Maker!

Greenbacks Road without Gilbert will be tougher but we have the extra backs we have our quarterback we have our line we would be just fine he is a Difference Maker but not as big a difference is Parker is on the field!

Regardless of what all our opinions are here in a few hours we're going to find out!hope both teams stay healthy and make it out of this but I do hope Greenback dominates the football game and pulls out the win!

Good luck to the Cherokees tonight! Redskin Nation will be pulling for ya! Looking forward to a great game!

I will agree with both OnB and Blackhelmet.Coalfield will bring it and it will be a tough win if Greenback can get it done.If they do it will be a one 6-8 point win,this is where I disagree with BH there is no way GB is 21 points better than that team,unless they fall apart or  Mck  goes down.If Coalfield wins it will be by 14 or more.With their QB at 100% or close to it he will be the difference maker.GB can win but have to play a whole game and they really haven't done that yet.Just like at Grace and Loudon,I know officiating at Grace was terrible but you still have to score!Last CF game we played horrible in the first.So let see what we are made of!

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

GB as a whole is the faster team no doubt we prove that the last time but to say our receivers are better than theirs I don't agree I think it's a wash I think it's very close.Willis makes a big difference with his size and his ability to catch the ball and that puts us pretty even in my opinion his youth hurts him sometimes though and that's not a knock on him that's just the truth. On the defensive side there's times we give up long pass plays and in this game I think that's the key if we cut down and take away the long pass and keep the short passes defended to short gains or none at all will be just fine. Our run defense is just fine we'll be okay on that part of it. Also our quarterback play has been The Shining spot this season he's very smart and doesn't make stupid decisions.

I would say as a whole our receivers are better jmo but everybody has one and our difference maker is #6 without a doubt!! I thought our DB's played pretty good the first go around except for the one long ball when our DB decided to stop covering him the last 20yards!