Brad Lee vizits Mairvul #2

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, MatchesMalone said:

I hope you Maryville fans are happy. I am on a tear with you all. I can't lie to call what the Maryville program has created impressive is a gross understatement. Maryville is the Death Star of 6A football. I don't know how yall sleep at night knowing yall cheat the way you do though. Close the open zone and we'll see what that program is really about. If that zone was closed and Maryville got in a real dog fight and really had to dig down deep to win every week they would find out they don;t have a big enough shovel.

Lol. Go to doctor tomorrow and ask for some meds then go to liquor store and buy a 5th of jack. Go out on your back porch take all the pills and chug the jack ...this should put an end to your suffering.  

• Like 1

Just now, pepvol said:

I said at the first of the season our secondary needed to get a lot more physical ... it was a process that took most of the year but I must say this Defense has Improved as much as any I've ever seen at Maryville . #83 Makes a big difference back there , and all of them are much more physical now . It really is fun to see these young men improve week after week , that's what Great Coaching does , always getting better . It never gets old ... going to A Maryville Football game the day after Thanksgiving . 

YADA YADA YADA PA WILL BE IMPRESSED IF YOU TAKE CARE OF BIZZNESS IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE..

#LOP

#CONGRATS ON WINNING THE EAST:thumb:

1 hour ago, MatchesMalone said:

I hope you Maryville fans are happy. I am on a tear with you all. I can't lie to call what the Maryville program has created impressive is a gross understatement. Maryville is the Death Star of 6A football. I don't know how yall sleep at night knowing yall cheat the way you do though. Close the open zone and we'll see what that program is really about. If that zone was closed and Maryville got in a real dog fight and really had to dig down deep to win every week they would find out they don;t have a big enough shovel.

Im just ecstatic by the way!

20 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

YADA YADA YADA PA WILL BE IMPRESSED IF YOU TAKE CARE OF BIZZNESS IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE..

#LOP

#CONGRATS ON WINNING THE EAST:thumb:

I'm just dreading when Starz Figures out the Point spread for the Oakland Game ... may be triple Digit ! I would Imaging Starz Is Pretty busy about right now doing some advanced Level , Jethro Bodine Ciferring 

PA WILL BE REAL IMPRESSED IF MARIVUL GO TO THE BORO AND WHIP THE TEAM THAT HAS NOT GAVE UP ALOT OF POINTS TO THEIR OPPONENTS AND TAKING TEAMS TO DA WOODSHED ALL SEASON. BOTH TEAMS WERE NOT AT FULL SPEED THE FIRST MATCHUP SO SHOULD BE VERY INTERESTING TO SEE. GOOD LUCK I CAN'T STAND OAKLAND FOR HOW THEY BEAT MY OWLS IN THE SEMIS 30-0 :( BACK IN O8.

#LOP

1 minute ago, PassiveAggressive said:

PA WILL BE REAL IMPRESSED IF MARIVUL GO TO THE BORO AND WHIP THE TEAM THAT HAS NOT GAVE UP ALOT OF POINTS TO THEIR OPPONENTS AND TAKING TEAMS TO DA WOODSHED ALL SEASON. BOTH TEAMS WERE NOT AT FULL SPEED THE FIRST MATCHUP SO SHOULD BE VERY INTERESTING TO SEE. GOOD LUCK I CAN'T STAND OAKLAND FOR HOW THEY BEAT MY OWLS IN THE SEMIS 30-0 :( BACK IN O8.

#LOP

I have a seat reserved for you Friday night. You can be an honorary Mafia Member for the night.