#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

This should be a great game.One thing the winner of this game needs to remember.This game only wins you another round and nothing more.If your a player for either team, the best advice anyone can give you is work hard this week and don't read any of this crap or anything in a paper or watch any news what so ever.Have your parents record it and play it back after your team is done.I work with a young man that went to the state semi finals several years ago for another team and he just ask me the other day if I could show him some old coacht stuff because he had never seen it .I looked it up and thank goodness I was nice towards his school .Sometimes I get reminded by football parents of less successful football teams,that their kids are not as lucky as many others and have feelings just like those playing on the best teams.We Devil fans are very lucky and have to remember when we leave the area as the only representatives of NET,that other schools and fans from this area are also represented by the Devils.Our team from the coaches to every player has a lot of class and win or lose,these guys will shake hands and either take a loss or a win like a man should.Go Devils !

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MavDad67 said:

Well then I look forward to our conversation Friday night seeing as how we have each other’s numbers.

shoot if you guys have eachothers number whiy wait til friday, one of you call the other and set up a date....you probably want to make the date after friday though, to determine which one of you is going to PAY for the date....hehe

37 minutes ago, MAVERICK1995 said:

He said the same thing when we played Elizabethton.  Who's laughing now.....lol

Your right I didn't think you could beat Besty. So I will give you props on that. However we are definitely not Elizabethton. So I'm still laughing when I look at the 55-9 score that happened on your own field. And I know what you will say that your better this year and I agree you guys are much improved and your coach probably deserves coach of the year in the whole state. But we are also better this year and now it's time to prove it.