#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

As far as people saying they saw scouts at Ac last for Greeneville that’s very possible. Does that mean Greeneville is scared? Heck no. Most of your good teams do things like that. How many coaches and players have gone to watch an opponents game on an off week who they play the next week? Many many 

Teams trade film anyway, so it wouldn't be a big deal. It all comes down to the level of play, every play. We sent Blazing Saddles btw. It doesn't say much about our play but references overcoming the odds.

Edited by Foxman43

1 hour ago, Foxman43 said:

I have no problems shaking a man's hand and congratulating them for their teams victory if we end up on the losing side. This will be an exciting game for both sides. It's fun to talk smack, but our cleats have been in the closet for many years and we aren't putting in the work anymore. We'll see which group of guys brings it the most. Nothing bad can be said about either team as they've both proven to be worthy all year. As in every game, there can only be one. I am going AC 34 Devils 31.

1 hour ago, Foxman43 said:

I have no problems shaking a man's hand and congratulating them for their teams victory if we end up on the losing side. This will be an exciting game for both sides. It's fun to talk smack, but our cleats have been in the closet for many years and we aren't putting in the work anymore. We'll see which group of guys brings it the most. Nothing bad can be said about either team as they've both proven to be worthy all year. As in every game, there can only be one. I am going AC 34 Devils 31.

Hey DevilMan, guess what?? I’m the guy who posted that on social media about having Greenville’s number! And I will tell you why I did, you will never guess. It’s because AC has Greenville’s number and we are gonna turn the herd loose! AC is gonna win this game! Believe that

Edited by MavDad67

11 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

As far as people saying they saw scouts at Ac last for Greeneville that’s very possible. Does that mean Greeneville is scared? Heck no. Most of your good teams do things like that. How many coaches and players have gone to watch an opponents game on an off week who they play the next week? Many many 

Well at least they are not full time hired scouts. I have experienced that before lol 

3 minutes ago, MavDad67 said:

Hey DevilMan, guess what?? I’m the guy who posted that on social media about having Greenville’s number! And I will tell you why I did, you will never guess. It’s because AC has Greenville’s number and we are gonna turn the herd loose! AC is gonna win this game! Believe that

You shall see. We got ac’s number. Well we’ve had it for awhile now 

AC has been called cupcakes our greatest show on tuff laughed at people saying they will mercy rule, we haven't played anyone, Betsy will be beat us 60-35. I predicted 42-24 that we win. The Mavs have really been lambasted on here. Many of those have since left still a few that we will show on Friday and on Thursday I will give prediction but Devilman is not going to like it. LOL :)