#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

Gotta gives some credit to AC defense as well.  Looking at their stats in my opinion they are one of the most improved playing with the same group of young guys.  Credit to Greene too because they have matured a lot since last year and have limited their mistakes.    This is not going to be a one man show for either team.   We can pretty much say that both teams are going to key on each other's QB for sure!   I see both QB's making some great plays as they both are great athletes!  All 11 players on both sides will have to play better than the guy in front of them on every snap.  Both Teams are going to have to play smart and not get caught trying to focus solely on the QB's.  Greene has plenty of talent on offense and AC seems to have some guys stepping up.  The defense that brings the hard nose and stays focused from start to finish will have earned this victory.  The Mavs are motivated!  Greene has had their eyes set on Cookville since last year so we know they are going to bring the heat.   Smart, aggressive, focus I can't wait to see who brings it the most.    What a game this is going to be!

Edited by Romansfive8

8 hours ago, BVDevil said:

i saw some highlights from the AC v EHS game. Stanton put on a show for the mavs. he and Cades stats alone this past friday night combined were more than some qb's have all season long....if im not mistaken they had 800 yards together. Anyone think either of those 2 are exited about friday? myehhh, I doubt it

Great job on the vid brother.The thing I liked the most was when you said Greeneville was going for their 3rd title and didn't know or care about AC's past championships.Most people would have taken the extra 10 or 15 minutes to look it up but that was perfect.You don't get that kind of honest stuff with our political leaders or major news sources.Plus , it was funny as hail to me because I would have not taken the time to look it up either.Hope all goes well and I can get down there early for the game to see you.

11 hours ago, BVDevil said:

sooo, you have NEVER picked the outcome of a game wrong?? that's pretty impressive, could you please tell us who's gona win the super bowl this year, im pretty desolate and could use a good windfall....please let us know ASAP as the sooner you bet on the super bowl winner, the larger the take home pay

BVDevil, I in fact have picked the wrong outcome, but the issue at hand is DevilMan has trashed us for weeks and now he is eating crow, do I know who is gonna win next week, no, but I can promise you this, the Anderson County Mavericks have been underrated by a lot of people all season. We WILL be in Greenville and rest assured, we WILL be ready to play the best game of the season so far.

4 minutes ago, MavDad67 said:

BVDevil, I in fact have picked the wrong outcome, but the issue at hand is DevilMan has trashed us for weeks and now he is eating crow, do I know who is gonna win next week, no, but I can promise you this, the Anderson County Mavericks have been underrated by a lot of people all season. We WILL be in Greenville and rest assured, we WILL be ready to play the best game of the season so far.

I’ll eat crow no problem but the question is can Ac faithful eat it as well? The only reason I’ve been on here talking so much smack if for one mavsinflight and two all Ac faithful on social media saying they have Greenevilles number. Am I confident in the Greene Devils? Darn right I am! Hey this should be a good game with what I believe a 42-21 win for the the devils. 

3 minutes ago, MavDad67 said:

Let me just say this, at the end of the game, no matter the outcome of Friday nights game, I sincerely hope and pray that ALL of the players are safe and uninjured. 

Always , that is my first thoughts When it comes to football.I went though it as a football parent and never want to see a young man for any team down on the field.Unless you have had one out there ,it's just hard to explain.I was there as a player and it doesnt come close to being the same.So,I hope all the parents of players can go home Friday night knowing their son is just fine because football is very important to us all but in the long run,it's still just a game.

12 hours ago, BVDevil said:

i saw some highlights from the AC v EHS game. Stanton put on a show for the mavs. he and Cades stats alone this past friday night combined were more than some qb's have all season long....if im not mistaken they had 800 yards together. Anyone think either of those 2 are exited about friday? myehhh, I doubt it

LOL :) Wow he is really rubbing it in LOL "Greatest Show On Turf" I love it LOL  How did AC like that show LOL  I enjoyed it very good try. Gotta love it! It is on now!!! Wonder if we are aloud to bring our fireworks on the road.

Seriously good video! Thanks! I did like it!

12 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Games like this is what kids work for all off season along with the coaches. I do think these are two of the best programs in 4A. Can't wait for this game! The atmosphere is going to be great and love a feild that don't have a track around it.  I do know you won't here me saying nothing disrespectful about Greeneville they are a great team. But I feel AC has something to prove this year. Go Mavs!!!

• Upvote 1