#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah that is something to think about; staying healthy both teams! 

Unfortunately, that is something out of anyone's control. I always lift both teams up in prayer for a serious injury free game. We know there will be scrapes, cuts, blood, and bruises. Football isn't for sissies.lol

1 minute ago, Foxman43 said:

Unfortunately, that is something out of anyone's control. I always lift both teams up in prayer for a serious injury free game. We know there will be scrapes, cuts, blood, and bruises. Football isn't for sissies.lol

Yeah lot like military but also different. Always good to pray too. I feel good about this game.

6 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

Thanks Fox43

Haywood is a very strong team out of the West only losing to private schools. They destroyed Crockette County earlier in the year. My vote is Haywood out of the west. 

This game is big for Marshall county considering they win Friday night. They have a strong run game and the winner of our game could have a trap game feeling good about themselves 

8 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

I have always tried to figure out in my head what I experienced worse two a day in college football or Boot camp both were brutal and I threw up in both LOL.

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

Haywood is a very strong team out of the West only losing to private schools. They destroyed Crockette County earlier in the year. My vote is Haywood out of the west. 

This game is big for Marshall county considering they win Friday night. They have a strong run game and the winner of our game could have a trap game feeling good about themselves 

Not good news to hear!

7 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

This may sound weird but I believe the best that happened for Greeneville was Ac beating Betsy. Because now Ac has Greenevilles full attention and they aren’t gonna sneak up on them. Now the worst thing that could happen for Ac was well getting Greenevilles attention lol 

That could be true. 

33 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

This may sound weird but I believe the best that happened for Greeneville was Ac beating Betsy. Because now Ac has Greenevilles full attention and they aren’t gonna sneak up on them. Now the worst thing that could happen for Ac was well getting Greenevilles attention lol 

AC has had G H S 's attention for a while now.....almost 2 f ull days in face...the thing i love most about our coach's and most of our kids is they have done a great job of not looking ahead past the game in front of them. BUT, im not stupid enough to think BOTH ac and gh havent been doing their homework on each other during lunch and recess....lpl

4 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

AC has had G H S 's attention for a while now.....almost 2 f ull days in face...the thing i love most about our coach's and most of our kids is they have done a great job of not looking ahead past the game in front of them. BUT, im not stupid enough to think BOTH ac and gh havent been doing their homework on each other during lunch and recess....lpl

As far as people saying they saw scouts at Ac last for Greeneville that’s very possible. Does that mean Greeneville is scared? Heck no. Most of your good teams do things like that. How many coaches and players have gone to watch an opponents game on an off week who they play the next week? Many many