#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

As some know, I picked the Semifinal matchup back in August when I said Greeneville vs Marshall County, and I’ll stick with my pick. It’s nothing personal AC, but you need to honestly understand the monumental challenge that awaits you. Is it possible to beat Greeneville at Burley Stadium? The answer is yes, but it will take an effort unlike anything you’ve put out all season. You won’t score 30, 40, 50 pts against that Greene Devils Defense. If AC can contain Ballard then they will have a chance. My guess is, they won’t for 4 qtrs. Greeneville wins 42-24

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chsbobcat09 said:

As some know, I picked the Semifinal matchup back in August when I said Greeneville vs Marshall County, and I’ll stick with my pick. It’s nothing personal AC, but you need to honestly understand the monumental challenge that awaits you. Is it possible to beat Greeneville at Burley Stadium? The answer is yes, but it will take an effort unlike anything you’ve put out all season. You won’t score 30, 40, 50 pts against that Greene Devils Defense. If AC can contain Ballard then they will have a chance. My guess is, they won’t for 4 qtrs. Greeneville wins 42-24

Thanks bobcat and goodluck to your bobcats! Go getem!!!

Edited by DevilMan03

Like I said, nothing personal but I just don’t think AC’s defense can stop the Devils for a full 4 qtrs and that will be the difference. We came up last year and although we won on the “Hail Mary” it was our defense holding Greeneville to 14 points that truly won us that ballgame. AC has had an unbelievable and sort of unexpected season and they were due for one. But as much as they advertise their offense, they will win or lose this game on Defense not offense.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Like I said, nothing personal but I just don’t think AC’s defense can stop the Devils for a full 4 qtrs and that will be the difference. We came up last year and although we won on the “Hail Mary” it was our defense holding Greeneville to 14 points that truly won us that ballgame. AC has had an unbelievable and sort of unexpected season and they were due for one. But as much as they advertise their offense, they will win or lose this game on Defense not offense.

Have you saw either team this year? I don’t believe they can stop this offense especially giving up 40 to a bad Grainger team. I know Ac fans were scared that game wether they admit it or not Down 8-0. 

I understand teams have bad games! Every team does but I don’t think giving up 40 like that can be a bad game especially who it was against. Imo thought but think what you want about it. 

Edited by DevilMan03

im late to the party here, but i can pretty much g uess what Devilman03 has said and I can pretty much guess what "some" AC fans are thinking and im pretty sure, there's already been some score comparing going on, so now i'll give everyone MY take on this epic match up.....LAST YEAR DONT MATTER.....LAST WEEK DONT MATTER......This game is the only show in town for High School football in northeast tennessee next friday and sure, Catholic and a few other knoxville teams will be playing but all HS football eyes will be on Burley Stadium this wee, as well it should be. The hands down 2 best 4a teams in football willl duke it out for a chance to host the semi finals and man I cant wait.

On 11/10/2017 at 11:20 PM, MavDad67 said:

Hey DevilMan03, what was that crap you were talking a few weeks ago about Anderson County losing to Elizabethton? Seems like you don’t have a clue what you are talking about. Next week we have a pretty good shot at winning. The Herd is coming to Greenville

MavsDad, Devilman is well known for popping off and talking s mack on here...thats what this site is for. I assure you he wasnt the only person that though Betsy would win, Heck I did, but i was pulling for you guys to win, because i want to see the 2 best teams play for all the east tennessee marbles....and trust me, i think most people outside of AC, were unsure of what the mavs were capable of in this game just based on your schedule and that was a fair assumption. But now, it's over, you guys kicked the wind out of the cyclones and now ONE and TWO can get to gettin.

On 11/10/2017 at 11:31 PM, MavDad67 said:

They may try, you also forget the diarrhea of the mouth that you had a couple of weeks ago and also in the last few days where you said that Betsy was gonna beat us, guess you kinda underestimated us. Maybe you should know what you are talking about before you post it!

sooo, you have NEVER picked the outcome of a game wrong?? that's pretty impressive, could you please tell us who's gona win the super bowl this year, im pretty desolate and could use a good windfall....please let us know ASAP as the sooner you bet on the super bowl winner, the larger the take home pay

i saw some highlights from the AC v EHS game. Stanton put on a show for the mavs. he and Cades stats alone this past friday night combined were more than some qb's have all season long....if im not mistaken they had 800 yards together. Anyone think either of those 2 are exited about friday? myehhh, I doubt it

Edited by BVDevil

Devilman, I’ve watched video of both teams and we played both you guys last year so I’m extremely familiar with both teams players. AC goes as Martin goes at QB. They are talented at WR and have a couple of bruising RBs. Defense is not bad, their Line is probably their strength. For Greeneville obviously Cade Ballard is a beast running or throwing. Good WRs and a young RB that we didn’t see last year but I hear he’s going to be VERY good. Difference here now is Greenevilles Defense. They are tough up front at Line and LB. not sure on the DBs this year but they were very good last year. They question is can ACs Defense slow down Ballard and out score the Devils. I say not for 4 qtrs 

• Upvote 1