#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

Greeneville by 24 points ... 38-14 ... AC has played nobody this year .. key to slowing down the QB  is bring the heat ... I was at a scrimmage in pre season with South Doyle , AC and Fulton .. AC never scored on either team .. the key was the AC QB was running for his life all scrimmage ... BRING THE HEAT !!! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Greeneville by 24 points ... 38-14 ... AC has played nobody this year .. key to slowing down the QB  is bring the heat ... I was at a scrimmage in pre season with South Doyle , AC and Fulton .. AC never scored on either team .. the key was the AC QB was running for his life all scrimmage ... BRING THE HEAT !!! 

That’s something Greeneville does very well with. The Defensive ends for us are unreal. Get pressure game over. Jaylan Adams at Science imo is a better runner than Martin and we got to him and disrupted him All night Long. 

Lets Go Devils! #286

5 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Btw tad I hated to see the falcons lose. Much respect to you guys and hope all is well! 

5 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Btw tad I hated to see the falcons lose. Much respect to you guys and hope all is well! 

Yea Devil Man ... Falcons were weak in OL and DL this year ... they have all returning but they will need to gain some size and strength  ... the 3 games they lost they lost in the trenches .. still have skill guys but line weak ... Knox Cath has a bunch of good players .. Huge OL and Big Rb's and a very good WR  ... and has a better team and should roll into the State Championship .. just like you guys ..noone gonna give ya any trouble .. saw some footage of the scrimmage between Greeneville and Fulton  at Carson Newman in pre season  .. and saw a very good team again for the Devils .. much respect also ... take care of business and keep the Gold Ball in East Tn .. 

11 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville dominated them as well and your cupcakes from region 2. Get ready to be dominated this Friday! Caine Train is rolling to exit 286!

funny thing is we didn't let them score 12 points on us in the first half.  but say what you got to say to make you feel better nobody puts too much stock in what you say.. but I gotta admit I get a good laugh at your post

11 minutes ago, MAVERICK1995 said:

funny thing is we didn't let them score 12 points on us in the first half.  but say what you got to say to make you feel better nobody puts too much stock in what you say.. but I gotta admit I get a good laugh at your post

Ya your right but what about 40 to Grainger! It’s Grainger for crying out loud 

To leadfarmer's question about the smack talk.   Read it in on some threads and mostly listening to the radio.   We all know everyone has an opinion and the right to it.   So I'll keep it saying it.  I believe Greeneville and AC could play with any team in the state of TN and have a shot of winning.  They have the 2 best QB's and wide rec.   There's a lot of talent in East Tennessee and a lot of great kids sometimes don't get the  recognition and respect they deserve.   

34 minutes ago, MAVERICK1995 said:

It's sure is quiet on these boards after AC dominated Betsy....

Who is Betsy ?? They played nobody like AC  .. they played Greeneville and dominated and lost to ScienceHill by 25 ..who lost to Jeff Co big and Jeff Co was awful ..they scored about 12 points total in about 6 losses and got shutout 4 times.. LOL .. Elizabethon ?? you beat a powerhouse !! NOT

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

To leadfarmer's question about the smack talk.   Read it in on some threads and mostly listening to the radio.   We all know everyone has an opinion and the right to it.   So I'll keep it saying it.  I believe Greeneville and AC could play with any team in the state of TN and have a shot of winning.  They have the 2 best QB's and wide rec.   There's a lot of talent in East Tennessee and a lot of great kids sometimes don't get the  recognition and respect they deserve.   

I believe Greeneville and AC could play with any team in the state of TN and have a shot of winning.  "  --are you kidding ?? Greeneville yes ... AC ..??? LOL ... :roflol:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Who is Betsy ?? They played nobody like AC  .. they played Greeneville and dominated and lost to ScienceHill by 25 ..who lost to Jeff Co big and Jeff Co was awful ..they scored about 12 points total in about 6 losses and got shutout 4 times.. LOL .. Elizabethon ?? you beat a powerhouse !! NOT

Tad come on down Friday I’ll buy your ticket ha ha. Tad I don’t see how they gave up 40 to Grainger.