#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

21 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I’m gonna laugh when Cade Ballard gets mr.football and all these ac fans get mad 

No that will not work. This is the second week I have had to listen to Radio from the opponent; last week Grainger called Martin the Magic man and they said he looked like Greeneville QB but on Steroids. This Week the Betsy announcer being very honest as well said that he looks much better than Greeneville QB. So its not just AC fans it is always those that get to see Martin Play.   I was on the outside listening in. And time after time people always come to this conclusion once they have seen them both play.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Johnson City Press: Best perfomance Elizabethton has seen, maybe ever seen!

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Football/2017/11/10/Cyclones-can-t-take-steam-out-of-Martin-Mavericks.html#comments

EHS-Anderson-1-jpg.jpg

Yup Greenevilles awful. Gonna be a lot of Friday night beating the cows and hearing the excuses. Here comes the Greene Devils THE BEST SHOW ON TURF! 

6 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

This game will be a defense game. A close one!  9-7 Greeneville wins by a 3 point field goal.   Any other time I would have picked Greeneville to win by 2 touch downs or more but I believe this is going to be defense game!   I am sure DM is probably laughing at me but either team has not had a close low scoring game and it's time for one.  We all need to be on the edge of our seats/bleachers and the crowd needs to be in the game supporting their team.   This will be a gloves up blocking passes and shutting down the run.   Both AC and Greeneville fans need to come out and support their teams and then the winner needs to go to Cookville and kick the crap out the mid-west or west team that makes it.    I've  heard a lot of smack talk of how much Crockett and Marshall C are both better than AC and Greenville or any other east TN team.   I think AC and Greeneville are both ready and better than any other team in 4A. Like I mentioned earlier Greeneville or AC could beat any team I believe in the state of TN.  Let's get the show on the road.   Is Friday here yet?   

Where is this "smack talk" that you speak of? 

• Upvote 1

Devil 03 we know how good Greeneville is. You tell us 200+ times a week on top of that you remind us about what happen the last two years. Believe me AC dont need reminded. I know your going to trash talk all week but the truth is AC/Greeneville is set up to be a great game. #1 and#2 team in the state. Two great QB with with great athletes around them. 

20 minutes ago, Boombang said:

I want to apologize to the Mavericks fans   Couple weeks ago I mentioned how several players where held back in middle school for sports reasons. After seeing the DOEd test scores for Anderson County I now understand why! Keep working Academics well take you farther than football 

Speaking of Academics... try checking your own grammar and spelling before posting. :thumb:

• Upvote 1