#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

2 hours ago, Tadvols said:

I believe Greeneville and AC could play with any team in the state of TN and have a shot of winning.  "  --are you kidding ?? Greeneville yes ... AC ..??? LOL ... :roflol:

LOL you are really kidding now! But we showed many that make that post and we will show many more!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

31 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

We possibly played our worst game of the season when it mattered most. The game should have been a running clock in favor of AC. No excuse for us to throw into double coverage and almost give up at least 3 INTs. If people don't think EHS is for real then they prove their ignorance. Hats off to AC though, they definitely have a stud for a QB and for him to only be a JR is a big plus for AC next season. That being said, this will be a better game than I thought it would be after last night's game. I think AC will give Greeneville all they can handle. I still think Greeneville pulls it out by a few TDs but no doubt AC will give them a brief scare for maybe a half.

Elizabethton is a great football team and don't let anyone convince you otherwise. If Elizabethton would have beat A.C. everybody would be trolling the forums making fun of A.C. asking how it felt to actual play a real team. Because Elizabethton lost they are going to come out of the wood work and say anything and everything to discredit AC's win last night. 

You all are a great football program and with great coaches and kids!

The other thing is some of the people talking either didn't have their team make playoffs or their team was eliminated so now they need to focus their energy on something else. 

Edited by haweanbula

To mavsinflight....  No!  I am not kidding.  I do believe both AC and Greeneville could play with any team in the state.  I do believe they they both would have to play lights out against a few then.    

Also to leadfarmer.... I probably could have chosen my words a little better about the mid-west and west teams, but I am not going back on my words for recognition and respect for east TN teams either.   My apologies if I came across disrespectful.  I will add this though! Marshall is good football team and has some great players that probably should have been recognized along with many other teams as well.   There's a lot of young kids that get left out sometimes that deserve it.   We all know that not everyone is not going to sometimes get what they deserve,  but what we can do is support each and every individual who is putting their heart and soul and hard work in for their team.

Edited by Romansfive8

15 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

To mavsinflight....  No!  I am not kidding.  I do believe both AC and Greeneville could play with any team in the state.  I do believe they they both would have to play lights out against a few then.    

Also to leadfarmer.... I probably could have chosen my words a little better about the mid-west and west teams, but I am not going back on my words for recognition and respect for east TN teams either.   My apologies if I came across disrespectful.  I will add this though! Marshall is good football team and has some great players that probably should have been recognized along with many other teams as well.   There's a lot of young kids that get left out sometimes that deserve it.   We all know that not everyone is not going to sometimes get what they deserve,  but what we can do is support each and every individual who is putting their heart and soul and hard work in for their team.

No I must have misposted my apology I think it was intended for another poster. Please accept my apology. The poster was sacasm that AC more or less was a joke.

45 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

Elizabethton is a great football team and don't let anyone convince you otherwise. If Elizabethton would have beat A.C. everybody would be trolling the forums making fun of A.C. asking how it felt to actual play a real team. Because Elizabethton lost they are going to come out of the wood work and say anything and everything to discredit AC's win last night. 

You all are a great football program and with great coaches and kids!

The other thing is some of the people talking either didn't have their team make playoffs or their team was eliminated so now they need to focus their energy on something else. 

I agree! Betsy is a good team and while neither team played up to there potential Besty had already proven they can play with the best. Betsy had Greeneville but let Greeneville slip away and AC has a really good team would not have trouble playing with anyone. The point is proven they will score high. Too many weapons and a good running game. So I am not concerned about Friday night. Ever team you play differently and we will make appropriate adjustments, do our home work and then just play 2017 Maverick style football! :)

12 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I agree! Betsy is a good team and while neither team played up to there potential Besty had already proven they can play with the best. Betsy had Greeneville but let Greeneville slip away and AC has a really good team would not have trouble playing with anyone. The point is proven they will score high. Too many weapons and a good running game. So I am not concerned about Friday night. Ever team you play differently and we will make appropriate adjustments, do our home work and then just play 2017 Maverick style football! :)

Greeneville isn’t Betsy, Chatt Central, or Grainger. You make mistakes and Greeneville makes you pay. Greeneville is #1 for a reason and have been in big games and know how to play in them. I look for Greeneville to come out fired up and out Ac Away. I personally think the big stage will get to ac and Greeneville wins this game before Ac gets off the bus. 

To mavsinflight..... Betsy played Greeneville good, but they never had Greeneville!  I was at that game.  The 1st half of that game is what folks would call nerves on the both sides and I will add that Besty had a great game plan coming in to the game, but the second half, it was Greene.  Greene was just too much!  As I mentioned earlier if anyone knows the history of the rivalry between Greene and Besty the game between the 2 teams is always a dog fight no matter which team has the better record or how tough their schedule was!  The score should have been 24-3.  The touch down that came in the final seconds from Betsy was on the 2nd/3rd string defense.         I'm not taking anything away from Besty because they are a great football team.   If they had some more depth then they may gone a little further in the playoffs?   We can all say what "if" but in the end; the team with the higher score is the winner.   We know AC has a great football team and they wouldn't be this far if they were not.  However, Greeneville has an awesome team too!    If I am being honest Greeneville has definitely played a harder schedule than AC, but at this point if your in the playoffs the regular season games have come and gone and both teams have earned their spot to play this coming Friday.   Who really knows???  We can all have wishful thinking and hope that our school wins the next round, but in the end there's only going to be one team with the "W" and there's nothing anyone can say or do to change that!  What a privilege it is to be able to get on here and talk and support all of our TN high schools.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

To mavsinflight..... Betsy played Greeneville good, but they never had Greeneville!  I was at that game.  The 1st half of that game is what folks would call nerves on the both sides and I will add that Besty had a great game plan coming in to the game, but the second half, it was Greene.  Greene was just too much!  As I mentioned earlier if anyone knows the history of the rivalry between Greene and Besty the game between the 2 teams is always a dog fight no matter which team has the better record or how tough their schedule was!  The score should have been 24-3.  The touch down that came in the final seconds from Betsy was on the 2nd/3rd string defense.         I'm not taking anything away from Besty because they are a great football team.   If they had some more depth then they may gone a little further in the playoffs?   We can all say what "if" but in the end; the team with the higher score is the winner.   We know AC has a great football team and they wouldn't be this far if they were not.  However, Greeneville has an awesome team too!    If I am being honest Greeneville has definitely played a harder schedule than AC, but at this point if your in the playoffs the regular season games have come and gone and both teams have earned their spot to play this coming Friday.   Who really knows???  We can all have wishful thinking and hope that our school wins the next round, but in the end there's only going to be one team with the "W" and there's nothing anyone can say or do to change that!  What a privilege it is to be able to get on here and talk and support all of our TN high schools.    

+1 awesome post 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Mif.....Hey ennybodee cain winn att this stage ov tha gaim.....:thumb:

This is about all that anyone needs to say at this point.If you don't play a good game or make mistakes,you can be beat.That includes the Devils or Stars Maryville team.AC will be a tough game for the Devils in my opinion and I'm not coming down to Greeneville expecting my Devils to blow AC out but hope the Devils can win by atleast one point and advance.I don't care what the margin is,just as long as the results is a victory.One thing that seperates great programs like Maryville,Alcoa and now Greeneville is that they may get beat by a better team but the chances of them beating themselves is much less then other east Tennessee teams.That all starts with coaching and Greeneville has the best staff without a question in NET,thats why they are the lone team left standing.Now AC didn't get to be 12-0 and beat a very good Elizabethton team without having a good coach and players.I'm not checking this game as a win like the first couple rounds until the game is over.The young Devils need to work hard and remember a championship will be earned and nobody will just show up and hand them the win before it starts from this friday until the final playoff game.Go Devils !!

Anderson county is a very good team. All I heard from The Greeneville fans was they played this week schedule. Well I got news for you Greeneville fans they're better than you think! Ya'll better be ready. Good luck to everybody and I'd say it's going to be a big crowd. Safe travels for everybody and probably see you all next year LOL

1 hour ago, cyclones1 said:

Anderson county is a very good team. All I heard from The Greeneville fans was they played this week schedule. Well I got news for you Greeneville fans they're better than you think! Ya'll better be ready. Good luck to everybody and I'd say it's going to be a big crowd. Safe travels for everybody and probably see you all next year LOL

Thanks Cyclone I am under the impression Greeneville is the only good team so glad to hear from you. I think Greeneville had some people convinced that we were a cupcake. Anyways whatever they now have to play us. Anyways good luck and thanks. Betsy I believe is right up there with AC and Greeneville.

So we are preparing to play the best team in the world this coming Friday. We will have our hands full. And if we are not ready we could lose this one. To one lonely Greeneville fan we are still a cupcake. We have a lot to prove come Friday Night!